User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBober View Post
    The only reason that is did not do the pantry light is I couldn’t fish the wire through the pantry ceiling and you would need to run the wire in an exposed area of the pantry (meaning it would not be completely hidden in the pantry). I looked at running it up around the door frame on the inside . Of course I then added strip LEDs down the sides of the pantry on another project To add more light on each shelf and had wires exposed for that. Sometimes ya just can’t win. Good luck, adding the lights really does help.

Jim.
    Thank you again for this great information, Jim. I have decided to buy some good battery powered LED lights, and use magnets to just stick them onto the underside of the microwave. This is more my level of skill:-). I will be going out camping in early July so I will see how this works out. Thanks again for all of your valuable information.
    Moira

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mjashlee View Post
    Thank you again for this great information, Jim. I have decided to buy some good battery powered LED lights, and use magnets to just stick them onto the underside of the microwave. This is more my level of skill:-). I will be going out camping in early July so I will see how this works out. Thanks again for all of your valuable information.
    Moira
    If you have a Harbor Freight near you these are often a "free giveaway" with coupon if you download the app on your phone. https://www.harborfreight.com/lighti...ght-64005.html
    2017 F350 Bronze Fire XLT short bed SuperCab, SRW power stroke Diesel, 3.31 rear end, 18" AT tires
    Demco hijacker autoslide hitch
    2018 303RLS VIN#: 573FR3329J3313328. Built 4/2017. Dual AC's, freestanding table/chairs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim View Post
    Your third picture (where the wires are located) drives me nuts. Is that hole in the wall really the best work that these Amish "craftsmen" can do?
    Jim
    Yeah, my thought was "Yikes, did they have rats chew those holes for them?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123