User Tag List

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh, the American Dream; get an idea, work hard, become successful, sell it and retire. Good for you Chris. With 13,576 members @ $12 per year each = $162,912 per year. What started out with a couple hundred of us 5 years ago, I was there, this thing has grown exponentially for you and us. Congratulations on a job well done by all of us and enjoy your time off.
    Tom & Nancy
    Newport, MI
    369RL, #302

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So as the other post states GDRV4life no longer links to us here. Does this change mean GD will no longer (even though they don't visit nearly as often as they did in the beginning) have a rep visit our community. Even if they don't visit any more , we get just as good or better answers right from our forum members than right from GD.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    So as the other post states GDRV4life no longer links to us here. Does this change mean GD will no longer (even though they don't visit nearly as often as they did in the beginning) have a rep visit our community. Even if they don't visit any more , we get just as good or better answers right from our forum members than right from GD.
    @chris, @Andy R, @EStahley - Please address.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulation to Chris and thanks for the great platform you built up.

Andy and Janet,

Welcome and I hope this forum remains the same, it has great people, low overhead(performance), no riff-raff, little BS and about the only place I wish to share.

I do have a question that I hadn't thought about before. Do you have a privacy policy? With all of these different sites you have, I can see Data Mining and selling our information potentially? I don't mind you guys using our data so much as long as its used for internal business stats etc., but out to third parties I get a bit concerned. Sorry, I'm an old corporate IT geek and have done my fair share of internal mining.

Pat
    Pat&Marlene Gyrogearloose - 2010 Itasca Meridian 34y - 6.7 w/Allison 6spd - Jeep Wrangler Rubicon - previous Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonJim;204668 [MENTION=1
    chris[/MENTION], @Andy R, @EStahley - Please address.
    Jim, why isn't the @ for chris showing blue (link) like for the others?

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by livinthelife View Post
    Jim, why isn't the @ for chris showing blue (link) like for the others?
    I believe it's because he started the post. I don't think the system will let me tag someone to their own post.

Jim

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just testing something ---- didn't work

2017 Reflection 26RL "Mili"
    2016 Ford F250 Extended Cab Gas Engine "Buck" (the truck)

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Humm. We'll wait and see what happens.
    Steve & Tami Cass - Escapee's, FMCA Members, Texas Fulltimers Since July 2020
    2019 Solitude 3350RL S-Class, 2018 Ram 3500 DRW, Laramie Longhorn, B&W Companion, Texas Class A Non-CDL Drivers License
    Sharing the Fulltime Lifestyle - www.youtube.com/@tsrvadventures3219/videos, Nonprofit Channel

King Pin
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    I've corresponded with Emily via Email and she'll get back to us next week.

Jim

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I like a lot of you will try to remain positive but I'm afraid the handwriting is on the wall. I wondered why the Grand Design logo was taken down and then I saw this thread. Now the GDRV4life link is gone. This is one of the best forums on the internet and I really hope it doesn't go the way of most that get sold and disappear. I have learned a lot in my 6 months here and have much more to learn. My one regret is that I prepaid a full 3 yr membership when I joined, not a lot of money but a principle thing. I had renewed a 3 yr subscription to a major car guy magazine a couple years ago and the TEN network bought them out and closed it down, sorry Charlie no refund. I sincerely hope that somehow GD stays around on here and continues to value their customers. These are pretty expensive vehicles and some of us are 2 and 3 time owners in GD's short time in business. Hopefully some RV site that I've never heard of and could care less about doesn't mess this thing up. Ok sorry for the rant but this is very disappointing news.
    2019 Solitude 375RES Onan 5500 Splendide W/D Samsung res. fridge
    2020 Ford F450 Platinum dually 6.7L 4:30 gears
    B&W Companion for Ford puck system 20K lbs
    Jeff

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast