Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Realistic 2400BH hitch weight

Has anybody weighed their 2400BH? Wondering how much payload I'll have left out of 1400 available on my F-150 with me, my wife and two young kids.

If you haven't weighed, I'd appreciate the numbers of the weight sheet for your specific trailer to see how far off the stuff published on line is.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully someone can chime in few actual weights. A few of the 2400BHs unloaded weights that I have came in at 5836lbs, 5870, 5928. Brochure weight says 505lbs off of the brochure weight of 5495, but I'd figure 15% of unloaded of the 5870 which is around 880 up to the GVWR max of around 1100.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, that's kind of what I was guessing. Hoping for some real-world numbers. The unloaded weight does not include battery or propane, does it? I was figuring another I'm not the slightest bit surprised that they come in heavier than advertised but that kind of deviation in my world of aviation could get you killed.

Do you have any 2019s on your lot that you could take a look at?

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi @pilotpip those dry weights are all from 2019 models.