Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Life Time Warranty

Did anyone get this offered when they bought their Grand Design? If so what fee are you charged when you take your unit in for the yearly warranty check? Just curious, our was 129.00 to do the check, which isn't bad. Just wandering if that is the rate or depends on where you take it. Thanks Tara
    Steve & Tara Smiley
    2014 3500 HD Silverado
    2017 Reflection 27RL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took my 2018 26RL in two weeks ago to the dealer in Wentzville, MO and that's what I was charged. Seems pretty standard.
    Kristin & John
    2018 Reflection 26RL "Tailwagger ", 4-100Ah SOK Batteries
    2021 F350 Lariat 7.3 CC SB SRW “Big Red”, Pullrite SuperLite 2600
    Previous
    2014 Montana Mountaineer 310RET
    2012 F350 XLT 6.2 CC SB SRW, Pullrite SuperGlide 4400

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsmiley72 View Post
    Did anyone get this offered when they bought their Grand Design? If so what fee are you charged when you take your unit in for the yearly warranty check? Just curious, our was 129.00 to do the check, which isn't bad. Just wandering if that is the rate or depends on where you take it. Thanks Tara
    Tara, We have the RV Forever Warranty also. Our selling dealer charges $149 for the inspection. However, that same dealer’s service department is so incompetent that we simply cannot subject our trailer to any more of their abuse and neglect. We’ve found a different “GD Authorized” dealer and have made an appointment for next April. We gave them the Forever Warranty checklist, and the service charge is already up to $349. I guess it’s worth $200 more just to know our trailer will be given back to us without more damage done during service.
    Nancy
    Bruce and Nancy
    2018 Imagine 2150rb
    2011 Silverado 1500 5.3L

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We took ours to Rv dealer in Wentzville Mo also. That is where we bought our unit. Wow Im not sure I would want to pay 200.00 more! that is a lot! I would shop around. We were not real pleased with our inspection!! So we too are going to look for another dealer or service center to do our inspection next year. Tara
    Steve & Tara Smiley
    2014 3500 HD Silverado
    2017 Reflection 27RL