User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    amazing!! i just told the wife im getting one and will here really soon, how much was the jetpack? and i guess ill be repurposing my firetv box just for this!! happy camping!
    Cost information is available on the Verizon web site. We paid $200 plus tax for our 8800L last month (replaced an older hotspot that was having problems).

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just signed up for the unlimited. Was on post paid Unlimited plan and was told I had 22 gigs and when I got to 13 gigs it told me that I was about out, and only had 15 gigs. So I called and finally got someone that knew what I wanted, and transferred me to the Prepaid side of Verizon. It took about two hours on Saturday, to get it done. It seems to be working good, time will tell.
    2012 Chevy 3500 DRW DURAMAX
    2016 Momentum 397th
    TOY 2013 800 RZR LE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
    Just signed up for the unlimited. Was on post paid Unlimited plan and was told I had 22 gigs and when I got to 13 gigs it told me that I was about out, and only had 15 gigs. So I called and finally got someone that knew what I wanted, and transferred me to the Prepaid side of Verizon. It took about two hours on Saturday, to get it done. It seems to be working good, time will tell.
    Ive been wondering how to go from regular paid to pre paid?

Whats the difference?

How many gigs cab u get on the cell phone side?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j2048b View Post
    Ive been wondering how to go from regular paid to pre paid?

Whats the difference?

How many gigs cab u get on the cell phone side?

I put the cell phone on the highest prepaid plan. They are running a promotion, on their $50 a month plan, that gives you twice as much Gigs instead of 8 gigs you get 15 gig. That is the top plan, They have 3 plans to o choose from. One is $30 a mo, one is $40 a mo and the the one I chose, at $ 50 a mo. But they put it on a family plan and it knocks off some off top. My bills is suppose to be $90 a mo my old bill phone and Jet pack was $120 a mo.
    2016 Momentum 397th
    TOY 2013 800 RZR LE

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put the cell phone on the highest prepaid plan. They are running a promotion, on their $50 a month plan, that gives you twice as much Gigs instead of 8 gigs you get 15 gig. That is the top plan, They have 3 plans to o choose from. One is $30 a mo, one is $40 a mo and the the one I chose, at $ 50 a mo. But they put it on a family plan and it knocks off some off top. My bills is suppose to be $90 a mo my old bill phone and Jet pack was $120 a mo.
    Saweet im gonna go that route and get the jet pac as that should be unlimited and everywhere i go then the jet pac will go and be used

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have ours since the 11th of Dec and on the 11th of Jan, it displayed "Out of Data" and took the local Verizon store to get back online. It was paid on the 10th by auto payment on CC but still shut down and midnight on the 10th and didn't come back online till noon on the 11th. This month on the 10 of Feb I got the message that the CC was charged but the entire day of the 10th I had to reboot the Jetpack about once an hour to keep it online. The 11th of Feb all is well again and ran flawlessly the entire day. I thought it was just a coincidence that it was the day before it rolled over to new billing cycle but I read on IRV2 that at least a couple of other users has experienced the same problem. Just a heads up if happens to you. Other than the problem above it has worked flawlessly with over 100 gigs per cycle used.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    We have ours since the 11th of Dec and on the 11th of Jan, it displayed "Out of Data" and took the local Verizon store to get back online. It was paid on the 10th by auto payment on CC but still shut down and midnight on the 10th and didn't come back online till noon on the 11th. This month on the 10 of Feb I got the message that the CC was charged but the entire day of the 10th I had to reboot the Jetpack about once an hour to keep it online. The 11th of Feb all is well again and ran flawlessly the entire day. I thought it was just a coincidence that it was the day before it rolled over to new billing cycle but I read on IRV2 that at least a couple of other users has experienced the same problem. Just a heads up if happens to you. Other than the problem above it has worked flawlessly with over 100 gigs per cycle used.
    Yes there has been a couple of problems with the the system shutting down at the end of the month, they are working on fixing it. I just had mine shut down, and had to reboot, don't know why. There is an article on the internet, about the problems, with the prepaid unlimited plan.
    2016 Momentum 397th
    TOY 2013 800 RZR LE

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been unable to find the link could you post a link to it.

Yes there has been a couple of problems with the the system shutting down at the end of the month, they are working on fixing it. I just had mine shut down, and had to reboot, don't know why. There is an article on the internet, about the problems, with the prepaid unlimited plan.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CWSWine View Post
    I have been unable to find the link could you post a link to it.
    I found the following article; @Ditchdigger may have another link.

https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/rep...-acting-wonky/
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, great information. The only problem I'm having is during the roll over to new bill cycle so far.

Quote Originally Posted by boyscout View Post
    I found the following article; @Ditchdigger may have another link.

https://www.rvmobileinternet.com/rep...-acting-wonky/
    Dennis & Ellie

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast