User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
    I think that my Momentum has far better materials than my old FR trailer. It had heavy tag board (1/8"thick) on the sides of the cabinets, the counter was made of particle board. There was very little real wood in it. it was all press board and card board. The bench's in the dinette were made of card board. So WE are happy with our Momentum has real there is some what I call mfg. wood in it, but the panels are 1/8" ply wood in stead of card board.
    I think several brands have responded by upping some of their products as well. Looking for nearly 2 years we saw the rockwood ultra lite line make several improvements (plywood floor vs sandwich luan, better insulation, better features) that made them more attractive to us than an imagine. Losing market share to a new company is not a good way to keep shareholders happy. Evidence of this can be seen in the beer industry. A-B Inbev and SAB MillerCoors are buying up the craft breweries that make the products their advertising makes fun of as fast as they can because they're losing market share.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dan,
    Please share contact info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have had a 2018 Imagine purchased about a year ago. I have found the Grand Design support system wonderful as we have worked through our various issues

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2PutterGuy View Post
    We have had a 2018 Imagine purchased about a year ago. I have found the Grand Design support system wonderful as we have worked through our various issues
    Glad to hear you are having good experiences.
    Also I see this is your first post, maybe you would want to post in the new member introductions and get a proper welcome.

Brian

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by James Callahan View Post
    Dan,
    Please share contact info
    There are various folks depending on the questions/situation/etc. As you are a GDRV owner (DrSmart if looking to possibly be) I would suspect that your questions are different. Since you have been recently asking about slide awnings, I suspect this is your topic. GDRV Customer Service is more than equipped to help. If you run into difficulties/concerns, then contact Jerry McCarthy (VP of Customer Service) as he will want to hear from you and address any challenges. CS can transfer......I do not have Jerry's direct # as I just email or get transferred by CS to him or other folks. CS 574 825 9679.

Keep us posted.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dan,
    I think GD is on holiday today...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have owned 2018 Imagine 2250RK for almost a year and have had several issues that I was able repair myself. GD has be very helpful and has suppled replacement parts quickly to make repairs. In all repair cases it was much quicker to repair than the drive time to dealer.
    One suggestion for all owners, stock up on basic parts you may need, plumbing(toilet parts), fuses, screws, etc. One item I will add to spare parts list is $10 check valve kit for water pump, at campsite now and have water coming out of fresh water tank due to defective water pump check valve. GD has already sent new pump to my home and will replace when I get home.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckskin View Post
    . . . One suggestion for all owners, stock up on basic parts you may need, plumbing(toilet parts), fuses, screws, etc. One item I will add to spare parts list is $10 check valve kit for water pump . . .
    I put together a list of the plumbing spares and necessary tools that I carry, in the attachment to post 1 of this thread. https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...860#post171860 But . . . I am always adding things .

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A very comprehensive list. Very helpful. Thanks for posting Rob.

Bob
    2023 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2022 Ford F350 SRW CC 4X4 Lariat 6.7 camper package, B&W Companion RVK3300

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really wanted to believe that we selected a unit from a decent builder and one with great customer service. It may be that they started that way but have slipped like most RV manufacturers due to the boom in the industry. I've had to call Grand Design four times for questions/assistance and every time they either gave me incorrect information or were otherwise unable to provide a clear and satisfactory answer. See this thread for an example:

https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...l=1#post216761

My dealer even gave me the name of the regional rep who I did call with several questions. He promised to get answers for me and call me back. That was in late November 2018 and I stall haven't heard from him.
    2019 Solitude 384GKR
    Stored, used at Myrtle Beach, SC
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123