User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonl78 View Post
    Or if your son is younger and you want to be cheap like me, you can make your own ladder out of pvc pipe and fittings. Bigger pipe would help stiffen it up as well. Cost less than $18 @ local hardware store.

Attachment 18899
    Nice jobJason. Totally forgot about PVC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just picked ours up today. It was a 2.5 hour tow to get it home, and towed like a dream. We switched from a single slide travel trailer to this unit. Soooo much more room! Our grand daughter travels with us once in a while which is why we got this unit. We have two younger grandsons who will be traveling with us in the next couple of years - we hope anyway - so the space will be well used. When we are on our own it's just that much more space. We looked at a lot of units prior to this for over a month at several different dealerships. This is the one my Wife felt was the best of the lot - by far. I'll post more after our first trip.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT ROC View Post
    Just picked ours up today. It was a 2.5 hour tow to get it home, and towed like a dream. We switched from a single slide travel trailer to this unit. Soooo much more room! Our grand daughter travels with us once in a while which is why we got this unit. We have two younger grandsons who will be traveling with us in the next couple of years - we hope anyway - so the space will be well used. When we are on our own it's just that much more space. We looked at a lot of units prior to this for over a month at several different dealerships. This is the one my Wife felt was the best of the lot - by far. I'll post more after our first trip.
    Our grandchildren are also our impetus for the 31 mb. Good luck and safe travels in your new fifth wheel and we will be looking for future reports. We are still a few months away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12