User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    Hmmm...gonna have to move mine and see if it makes a difference. I stuck mine to the side of the Schwintek controller, street side of the pass-thru. (Good to see a post from you, Kim!)
    Thanks, Howard!
    To be honest, I haven't moved mine yet. I was on a trip at the time so I made do. Going to move it to the front closet when I get a chance.

Not doing any RVing yet but I'm definitely keeping my eye on alla ya's.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First time I used my I didn't have favorable results until I realized my phone was connected to the hands free in my pickup. The solution for me was to open the bluetooth setting on my iPhone and disconnect from the hands free in my Ford F150. Once I did that the LevelMate work flawlessly. I have a 2500RL and the unit is mounted on the door side of the bed which is in the front of the trailer. Absolutely no issues with it as long as I disconnect the bluetooth from my truck. I hope that works for you also.
    2017 Ford F-150 3.5 liter EcoBoost
    2019 Imagine 2500RL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have had a good result .I used it my last trip and was very happy . Maybe you were picking up your camping buddys blue tooth signal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I actually really appreciated my level mate both on my last 5er and the first TT we had from 2013. Once you figure out how to save the battery and always make sure you're connected pre set up, or tear down for hitch location, it is quite a handy and useful tool. Bluetooth was strong enough that I could use it in the cab while backing in to get a decent feel of initial level. I sold it to a member on this forum and I hope he has had as much luck as we did.
    JD
    :boink:
    2019 367BHS
    2018 3500 Silverado SRW Diesel
    B&W turnover with Companion

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dropyerjaws View Post
    I actually really appreciated my level mate both on my last 5er and the first TT we had from 2013. Once you figure out how to save the battery and always make sure you're connected pre set up, or tear down for hitch location, it is quite a handy and useful tool. Bluetooth was strong enough that I could use it in the cab while backing in to get a decent feel of initial level. I sold it to a member on this forum and I hope he has had as much luck as we did.
    So far so good
    2019 F350 6.7L PS SRW CCSB Platinum
    2021 28BH with theater seating and 2nd AC
    2019 Imagine 2400BH w/solar (sold)
    https://rolling.howardweb.info/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine is coming in the mail today, not sure when I'll have a chance to set it up or even use it but hopefully before my first trip on Memorial Day.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To all you 315 guys where have you put yours, I am getting ready to put mine in and I was going to put it somewhere around the Nautilus panel because it is easier to get to when setting up, I know the front closet would be good but not easy to get to.
    2015 F250 CC SB 4x4 6.7 PSD
    2018 315 RLTS

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by colo native View Post
    To all you 315 guys where have you put yours, I am getting ready to put mine in and I was going to put it somewhere around the Nautilus panel because it is easier to get to when setting up, I know the front closet would be good but not easy to get to.
    I put mine on the forward wall of the pass through street side. At one site I had some trouble connecting. Jbbugin in post #32 has a good tip about being connected via Bluetooth to both the truck and the LMP. Disconnecting from the truck helped him. I'll try that also. The manufacturer would like the unit mounted as high as possible and away from metal.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have on the been thinking about getting a level mate, but do I need it with autolevel on the trailer.
    2012 Chevy 3500 DRW DURAMAX
    2016 Momentum 397th
    TOY 2013 800 RZR LE

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditchdigger View Post
    I have on the been thinking about getting a level mate, but do I need it with autolevel on the trailer.
    I have the auto level and it works great , would not think one would need the level mate with that.
    I have the big level on the pin box for side to side when entering a site that allows me to get close and then let auto level take it from there.

Brian

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast