User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In-Laws Reflection 315RLTS Trailer - Antenna Signal only Works on 1 TV

OK I cannot figure this out. New 2019 Reflection 315RLTS. Installed the TV on the backer plate but when we connect the TV to the antenna connection the living room TV signal is dropped. I cannot figure out what needs to be done, maybe some jumper connection someplace?

TIA

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Start by trying to find every connection in the trailer, and tightening it. I know that sounds like inexpert internet advice, and it is, but there's a high frequency of people finding poor / loose connections in their RG6 in Grand Design trailers.

Good luck.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So we pulled every connection including the antenna and that did not fix the issue. I think something is messed up on the splitter in the living room but since there are not labels I have no way to tell. Antenna works great if only 2 TV is one. Once the second turns on the 1st loses its signal.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had that problem. booster was shorted out. dealer replaced booster, works great now.
    Eddie and Donna
    Jake and Bella (fur-kids)
    2020 Solitude 390 RK-R
    2019 Reflection 337RLS (SOLD)
    2015 F350 6.7 Lariat Dually

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwerley View Post
    So we pulled every connection including the antenna and that did not fix the issue. I think something is messed up on the splitter in the living room but since there are not labels I have no way to tell. Antenna works great if only 2 TV is one. Once the second turns on the 1st loses its signal.
    If eoquinn's solution (replace booster) fixes your TV issue please report back.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by howson View Post
    If eoquinn's solution (replace booster) fixes your TV issue please report back.
    They are now on the road, someplace on their way to Lake Tahoe and then Oceanside CA. I will let you know if when it is fixed but could be mid August when they return.