Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gbkims View Post
    From reading on the other site, with an inverter might be:

WFCO 15A CB -> Inverter -> Transfer switch -> Sub Panel Main 15A CB -> Sub Panel Inverter 15A CB -> Outlets.

Drawings would be nice, even simple block.
    Pretty much thinking that was the design process on my 21g...but it ended up one big wirenut splice under a stapled down piece of luan.
    What is the "other site" of which you speak

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by No-ladder View Post
    Griffin
    Interesting, you have a cooling or heating vent? some type of display panel inverter info? And battery shutoff in that outside storage?
    By the way, going by memory that is now 3 or 4 hours old....the breaker marked Gfi/Gen was the right of mirror, bedroom TV, bath gfi, outside, and I think the one behind the recliners.
    Lee
    I think the display panel is for the factory installed solar panel and solar charger. I think the battery shutoff cuts battery power to the inverter.

While on inverter power, the outlet on the left side of the mirror had power. The outlet on the right side did not have power.

I didn't want an inverter, solar, or a generator, but I had been wanting to buy a 25G for almost a year, so when I saw one at the dealer, I pulled the trigger. Now I have to worry about all this built in stuff breaking. I have to make sure the gas doesn't go bad in the fuel tank and generator.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by No-ladder View Post
    Pretty much thinking that was the design process on my 21g...but it ended up one big wirenut splice under a stapled down piece of luan.
    What is the "other site" of which you speak
    The wirenut splice I suppose is a bypass for no inverter and or no ATS installed?

Search for - Momentum 21G Owners -- Need Your Input! and that should lead you to the other site that we don't name.

I'd thought if a TT had Gen Prep and Solar w Inverter it might have two ATS, one for shore/gen and one for inverter, just a guess since GD has some kind of thing about drawings.
    Something like the drawing attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 50A Shore, Onan 5500 w ATS, Inv-Chrgr w ATS.pdf  
    Last edited by gbkims; 04-23-2021 at 08:34 AM.
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just found this thread and it helped immensely. We were having the same issues as described above and found the secondary inverter breaker box had the main tripped. Not sure how the overload passed by the in line GFI all the way to the inverter panel. A discussion with the dealer is coming. Quick fix bug a head scratcher.

GFI Breaker Wiring.

The reason for the clone comments is to create a new search word for the future. This only came up after entering the word inverter.

LT
    2022 Momentum 25G

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a momentum 25g. We think the transfer switch has gone bad but cannot find where it's located in TT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12