User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One control 398m

We purchased our 2020 398m in July of 19 and ever since the one control system times out (runs the pump for 3-4 seconds) when opening or closing the main slide with the app or the one controller itself. The one control display then shows fault. After attempting with the one control unit or app the manual electric switch is inoperative until I reboot the system. The bedroom slide I can operate just fine with app or one controller and of course the manual switch.
    This is the first time I have used the one control or app on my iPhone for awhile to open the slides. When we purchased it the dealer looked at it and said everything was fine obviously that’s not the case. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    We purchased our 2020 398m in July of 19 and ever since the one control system times out (runs the pump for 3-4 seconds) when opening or closing the main slide with the app or the one controller itself. The one control display then shows fault. After attempting with the one control unit or app the manual electric switch is inoperative until I reboot the system. The bedroom slide I can operate just fine with app or one controller and of course the manual switch.
    This is the first time I have used the one control or app on my iPhone for awhile to open the slides. When we purchased it the dealer looked at it and said everything was fine obviously that’s not the case. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

I have a 2021 395MS-R and have similar issues. At the dealer right now actually and they are likely gling to have to replace the control board (brains) of the system. We'll see if that resolves it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you end up getting this resolved?
    Thanks.

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Did you end up getting this resolved?
    Thanks.

Yes. They replaced a control board of some kind. It works, albeit slower than my phone app, but it seems to be operating better. From the others we've looked at the tablets really aren't the most responsive units. Cheap Android based tablets is really all they are.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk