User Tag List

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Member - Officially

I've been a member of this forum for a few weeks as I researched trailer options. However, I guess I'm officially a member now as my wife and I are owners of a Momentum 394M.

FYI, a bit about us. We are from Utah, have owned three different trailers over the past 25 years...all TT, but the last two were toy haulers. We love camping, specifically in the mountains and have a couple RZRs and love to explore. While we love Utah...lots of great places to recreate and ride, our favorite place to ride is Colorado, but have traveled all over the Western States.

I look forward to hearing of everyone's experiences.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, congrats on the new Momentum.
    Would love to be out there in the western states again someday.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome congrats from Wv
    NAVY 1980-1984
    2022 Reflection 337 RLS
    2023 GMC SierraDenali 2500 HD
    Anderson ultimate hitch

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad777 View Post
    I've been a member of this forum for a few weeks as I researched trailer options. However, I guess I'm officially a member now as my wife and I are owners of a Momentum 394M.

FYI, a bit about us. We are from Utah, have owned three different trailers over the past 25 years...all TT, but the last two were toy haulers. We love camping, specifically in the mountains and have a couple RZRs and love to explore. While we love Utah...lots of great places to recreate and ride, our favorite place to ride is Colorado, but have traveled all over the Western States.

I look forward to hearing of everyone's experiences.
    Welcome, Brad (and wife) to the forum. Lots of Momentum owners on the site--if you have any questions I'm guessing someone will know the answer or can point you in the right direction.

Also, I hope you'll consider becoming a site sponsor. All of us "sponsors" keep the ads off of this site making the experience here so much better (IMHO). Again, any questions feel free to fire away.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)