User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxtrot View Post
    Jerry, thanks for the info. Never heard of the X plan but qualify. Will have to check with a dealer , maybe it is time to change from a SB gas to a Diesel
    Are you saying the 7.3 gasser is not up to the task? Curious how it does with your 260RD...and which rear gear you have, etc.
    Dan and Rita
    2021 Reflection150 260RD, built June 2020, w/400W solar + 2 size 31 AGMs, added 2" lift blocks to match the
    2022 F350 SCSB 7.3 GdZa 4x4, 10 Sp w/4.30s - Lariat Sport in Atlas Blue

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you interested in this read all this documentation. Doesn't sound to difficult provided you can find an honest dealer.

.https://www.fordpartner.com/

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also had not heard of the X-Plan. I retired from Nokia which is on their partner list (have no idea what the partner code is or where to get it). Curious what the rough savings are? Not unhappy with my RAM but....
    Robin & John
    2020 Ram 3500 LB SRW 4WD Crew Laramie 6.7HO Aisin, 55gal Titan 4014 payload
    2022 Solitude 310GK-R - Dual pane, factory solar & Onan, 8K axles with discs, 18K GVWR, W/D, Heat Pump, Goosebox, Battleborn

2023 stays

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajg617 View Post
    I also had not heard of the X-Plan. I retired from Nokia which is on their partner list (have no idea what the partner code is or where to get it). Curious what the rough savings are? Not unhappy with my RAM but....
    For a Superduty X-plan price is about 5-1/2% BELOW Sticker price. If you call Nokia Human Resources, they should be able to give you the partner code. After you get the partner code you can generate a PIN number at the Ford Partner site https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

You will need proof you’re retired from Nokia and a PIN number at time of sale.

X-plan price is a formula. Take Invoice and multiply by 0.996 and add $275. You can find invoice at https://www.nadaguides.com/

Here’s an example from my recent order. Plus you can stack any public rebates and private cash offers to reduce the price further.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A790BF52-5303-42EC-9622-67FC94C71BF4.jpeg  
    Last edited by Jerryr; 12-12-2021 at 08:26 PM.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jerry @Jerryr - congratulations on ordering your new truck. Carol and I have been wanting to order a new bowtie for sometime but some of the items we want are not being on new builds due to the chip shortage. May look for a super nice low mileage and loaded 2021 which has these items but the crazy high prices are challenges. This said , the net may not be much different as our current truck books for what we paid for it in 2014 !

Ensure to post your pictures when you get it.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch the dealers and look over your windows sticker. We order a Grand Cherokee Summit because we wanted the "Air Ride Suspension" the you can raise and lower the height of the Jeep. When we got the copy of the windows sticker we found that they marked air suspension as unavailable and credit 200.00 and they didn't have a trailer hitch and gave us a 50.00 credit. We ask the dealer about putting the air ride suspension on the it and said added a zero (2,000.00) and that wouldn't even pay for all the parts.
    Dennis & Ellie
    Current 2017 Newmar Ventana Class A & 1994 Airstream Excella Classic Limited Project
    Sold - 310-GK-R Delivered 28 Oct 2016
    2016 GMC Denali 1 Ton Diesel SRW Payload 3727LBS B&W Hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add me to the list with an F-350 on order. Threw my grand down on a super crew lariat with 7.3 today.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I went and ordered a 2022 superduty back in late July, and it is built as of today, Merry Christmas to me, and just waiting for it to get loaded on a truck and hauled to the dealer. Throughout the whole time, Ford would be sending e-mails to me with updates on the scheduled build dates, which did get set back a few times. It is to be here the first week of the new year.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1HOTCAT View Post
    I went and ordered a 2022 superduty back in late July, and it is built as of today, Merry Christmas to me, and just waiting for it to get loaded on a truck and hauled to the dealer. Throughout the whole time, Ford would be sending e-mails to me with updates on the scheduled build dates, which did get set back a few times. It is to be here the first week of the new year.
    Merry Christmas to you and All !!
    Congrats on the Build News !! its been sixteen weeks for me and I am hoping for some news either next month or Feb. I must say I am Chomping at the Bit to get my F350 !!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    For a Superduty X-plan price is about 5-1/2% BELOW Sticker price. If you call Nokia Human Resources, they should be able to give you the partner code. After you get the partner code you can generate a PIN number at the Ford Partner site https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do

You will need proof you’re retired from Nokia and a PIN number at time of sale.

X-plan price is a formula. Take Invoice and multiply by 0.996 and add $275. You can find invoice at https://www.nadaguides.com/

Here’s an example from my recent order. Plus you can stack any public rebates and private cash offers to reduce the price further.
    I think the factor is 0.946 (ish). At least that’s the math using the numbers in the attachment. I need to dig out my order to see if it is the same discount.
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast