Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
    @bricknhank - A few forum tips:

1) If you use "Reply With Quote" (to the right of "Reply") as I have here, folks will know to whom you are responding and that person will get a notification.

2) You can also tag folks using the "@" symbol and their user name (as I have done yours) - they'll also get a notification that way.

Rob
    OK. Got it.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bricknhank View Post
    Now I just need to figure out what the battery disconnect does. It was off during storage which makes sense however I’m not sure when we are using it (with 110 power and without) what position it should be it.
    You will find a bunch of threads about the Battery Disconnect if you try the search on the top right. Basically it disconnects the battery, but not completely. There will still be some devices like smoke and CO2 detectors that are still powered on. These are sometimes referred to as "parasitic draws". To be sure you have completely disconnected the battery you can either install a battery disconnect switch yourself or remove one of the battery cables (not sure which is best/safest to remove).
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2021 Ram 2500 Hemi, Crew Cab Short Bed
    2-206 AH SOK Batteries, Victron MultiPlus 3000VA Inverter, 800 watts solar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I just need to figure out what the battery disconnect does. It was off during storage which makes sense however I’m not sure when we are using it (with 110 power and without) what position it should be it.
    I should also have mentioned that if you don't find the answer in old threads you may want to start a new one with the specific questions you have about the Battery Disconnect so the people out there with all the experience will see it.
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2021 Ram 2500 Hemi, Crew Cab Short Bed
    2-206 AH SOK Batteries, Victron MultiPlus 3000VA Inverter, 800 watts solar

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Well, it was the Winterization Valve. 5 second fix however removing and even more so replacing that large bottom drawer was much more labor intensive. Thank you for the help and suggestions.

AND - as many an RV'er has found, it doesn't disconnect everything. Trailer brakes and tongue jack will still work. Smoke/Propane detectors still have power. Usually radio draws a bit to keep presets/time alive. Maybe a few other items. So over time, with the switch off, your batteries can still go completely dead, which means new battery time. Many add a true cutoff switch. I just disconnect a cable from the battery, when not using it for a few weeks or more. But when actively using the trailer, keep it on all the time.
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... Now I just need to figure out what the battery disconnect does. It was off during storage which makes sense however I’m not sure when we are using it (with 110 power and without) what position it should be it.
    If you turn the battery cut-off switch off while on shore power, the battery won't be charged by the on-board converter/charger. Leave the battery cut-off switch in the On position unless the unit is in storage and not connected to shore power... then disconnect the battery cables altogether to prevent parasitic loads from draining the battery. IMHO, the cut-off switch is close to useless. If you have a lead-acid battery, be sure to check the battery electrolyte level every month or two.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FWIW the battery disconnect works as it should in our 351. There are no draws with the Battery Disconnect Switch in the "OFF" position. You can still use the leveling and run the slides in and out, but all draws are off. Just a data point that not all Battery Disconnect Switches don't work as expected. But always assume they don't until you know better.
    Howard and Peggy
    2019 Momentum 351M, and 2018 RAM Cummins dually 6-speed.
    His: 1999 Honda Interceptor
    Hers: 2013 Spyder ST-S

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will also add our battery disconnect cuts everything off except the tongue jack. No slides, no propane detector. Our smoke and co2 detectors are 9 volt battery only. No stereo/dvd player. I have to reset it every time but that’s ok. I do however remove the battery after winterizing and put it on a battery minder for the winter.
    2020 F250 XLT Premium Iconic Silver 4x4 7.3 3.55 Payload-3268 lbs.
    2021 Imagine 2600RB
    Previous - 2015 Keystone Passport Elite 23RB
    Previous - 2015 Nissan Titan Pro 4x

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simaller problem

We have a new GD Imagine 2600RB. We have a camping trip coming up in a few days so we pulled the trailer out of storage and brought it home to get familiar with things before our first time out. As per the owners manual we proceeded to sanitize the fresh water tank. We mixed up the bleach and water and poured it into the fresh water tank, turned the pump on and NOTHING. We can hear the pump running but but no water coming out of any of the faucets. There’s plenty of water in the fresh water tank.
    What am I missing here?
    I am having a problem with my water pump. I just got in from de-winterizing my GD TT. I am hoping the answer is here soon so I don't have to start digging into the wiring system. I turned my pump on, and NOTHING. Not a sound. I am sure it is a fuse or circuit breaker. What fuse/breaker is for the pump? Could it be a different problem?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How much water or gallons did you put in. We had the same problem one year, after we thought we put like 5 gallons in the fresh water tank, it would not prime. After filling it completely up, the pump primed, no issue. I would make sure you have the fresh water tank filled up and then try it.
    David Pisano
    2018 Imagine 2950RL

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The pump did not even turn on. NO sound. Probably an electrical. The warer tank was 1/2 full

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast