User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMagelitz View Post
    @obiewan I saw this on the Blue Oval forum from a Ford moderator, and thought of you. If you got an order confirmation from Ford, I’d be all over that dealer.

Attachment 42660
    Thank you very much. However, I feel they’ll just tell me to pound sand and sell it out from under me for $10K over MSRP. I am not in a position of power.

It’s a wash at this point as compared to Xplan and it’s only a state away which will help with the break in period I guess.

Or not! Just got a note from Ford my production is delayed to 3 Oct.
    2022 F-350 DRW PowerStroke Crew Cab
    2018 Reflection 28BH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    Order banks open 10/17 for the 2023 Super Duty trucks. First Production starts early January.

I have a 2022 on order since 12/2/21. I just got word it’s scheduled to be built week of 10/24 so I don’t ecpxpect to see it til December, one year after ordering.
    So, a little ciphering here that means nothing, but an interesting exercise nevertheless….
    @Jerryr if your build is 10/24, and I ordered about 6 weeks later than you, that would put my build around the first week of December. Any hiccup at all, and I’m launched into ‘23 production with a real unknown for build date. Great…
    Larry and JoAnna
    ‘23 Chevy 3500HD CCLB DRW High Country 6.6L Diesel, ‘22 Solitude 310GK-R, Hensley BD5
    MORRyde 8k IS, QD8000 Genny, Dual 5kVA Quattros
    Dual SOK 48V 100ah Server Rack Batts (10kWHr)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by obiewan View Post
    Thank you very much. However, I feel they’ll just tell me to pound sand and sell it out from under me for $10K over MSRP. I am not in a position of power.

It’s a wash at this point as compared to Xplan and it’s only a state away which will help with the break in period I guess.

Or not! Just got a note from Ford my production is delayed to 3 Oct.
    Ah geez, I’m not feeling real optimistic I’ll get one before the end of the year…
    Larry and JoAnna
    ‘23 Chevy 3500HD CCLB DRW High Country 6.6L Diesel, ‘22 Solitude 310GK-R, Hensley BD5

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, go for a 550 with the big gasser... Four months from order to delivery, including the 10-foot Reading body. LOL!!! Sorry Ford fans, that wide front end does nothing for the turning radius!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20220719_102613.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	96.2 KB 
ID:	42927

These are what my field service techs drive in my liner division. This one is mine till I hire a new tech manager for the NE. Then the fit out will get finished.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if the other manufacturers are any better with order/wait times.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    I wonder if the other manufacturers are any better with order/wait times.
    I cancelled my 22 and I'll order a 23 when the banks open in October. I'm kind of glad I did because there are a couple features I've seen in spy photos that I might like (the step on the quarter panel is one). Also, the 7.3L crew cab with a short bed and 5th wheel prep still isn't at the dealership, so someone mentioning earlier that the gasser will help... nope.

From what I've seen of GM products, they're shipping them 'incomplete' with heated seats, parking sensors, cameras and other niceties not working, with a $50 credit per option, that they'll get working for you once chips come in...

As for Chrysler/Fiat/Stellanis/Dodge/Ram (whatever they are this week), I don't know. After owning several dodge products that were absolute junk I refuse to buy another.
    Last edited by pilotpip; 09-06-2022 at 08:10 PM.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be nice to know what Ford plans to do with the ‘22s that don’t get built and have to convert to ‘23s. The decent thing to do would be put them ahead of the first orders taken when the bank opens up in October, but that doesn’t mean that’s what they will do…
    Larry and JoAnna

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LMagelitz View Post
    Would be nice to know what Ford plans to do with the ‘22s that don’t get built and have to convert to ‘23s. The decent thing to do would be put them ahead of the first orders taken when the bank opens up in October, but that doesn’t mean that’s what they will do…
    Per the news over at Blue Oval they will be first priority. The unfilled 2022 orders will be built as 2023 and your dealer should be updating you on any additional options available if changes are needed.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do Ford dually owners do for a spare? Do they come with one from the factory?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandstander View Post
    What do Ford dually owners do for a spare? Do they come with one from the factory?
    Yes it comes with a full size spare, but I believe the rim only fits the front. (was that way on my 04) So if I am wrong please correct. if you get a flat on the rear, you just pull the tire and go on. You can pull up the owners manual online and verify.

Was never an issue though as I never got a flat on my dually.
    2018 Reflection 150 Series 220RK 5th wheel with 6K axle upgrade. B&W 25K OEM Companion, Steadyfast system, 2022 F350 SRW 6.7 King Ranch 8' bed, Trailer reverse lights, rear spare tire holder, storage tube, sumo springs, Victron MultiPlus 12/120/3000, and Solar

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast