User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccer23 View Post
    Yes, this is what mine looks like the two fuses in the back are good. Trying to locate a multimeter now to check for proper voltage output.
    Thank you
    Also, while looking at the converter, check to be sure the cables are tight and installed correctly. Also, check the cord to be sure it is still plugged into the back of the power center.
    It's possible something came loose.
    2018 Solitude 344gk
    2021 Ram 3500 SRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I climbed in the pass through and can not even see where it is plugged into. It appears that we have a few 120 volt outlets that are not working. Maybe we have a tripped GFCI somewhere?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I climbed in the pass through and can not even see where it is plugged into. It appears that we have a few 120 volt outlets that are not working. Maybe we have a tripped GFCI somewhere?
    Check the Campground CBs at the box you're plugged into. If you're on a 50A circuit, one of the breakers may have tripped?
    2018 Solitude 344gk
    2021 Ram 3500 SRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think the converter is on a GFCI (could be wrong). And it's on an electrical circuit by itself.

If you don;'t see an issue with the CBs at the pole, You might want to try plugging into a 30A service just to see if one of the 50A legs is dead.
    It's not uncommon for campground facilities to have an issue.

This is another good reason for a protection device, as most will also test the wiring configuration for you. I have found problems in the past, mostly missing a ground connection or a hot/neutral backwards.
    2018 Solitude 344gk
    2021 Ram 3500 SRW

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have been parked at a state park with shore power.
    The camper is a GD 303RLS.
    Sounds like park power problem, probably lost 1 leg of the 50A 120VAC the RV is plugged into since some of your other outlets aren't working.

Attached another RV's electrical layout to give an idea of L1, L2 outlets and appliances.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 315RLTS Electrical Layout - Howson Post 44.jpg  
    Last edited by gbkims; 06-25-2020 at 10:24 AM.
    - Gene

Kim & Gene
    2015 Reflection 317RST
    2017 Ram 3500 CC LB 4x2 6.7 CTD AISIN 3.73 DRW Auto Level Rear Air, BD3, Prodigy P3, Aux Tank

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes, it was an issue with the power at the pole. Switched to a 30 amp to 50 amp adapter and it seems to have solved the problem. Am now getting power to the outlets that were dead, will check the converter for the proper output when I go get the meter that is being lent to me.
    I can’t thank all of you enough for all of the input and advice in solving our problem. Not sure where I would have been without all of you.
    Many thanks!

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We all learn from experiences and others knowledge! This forum has been great.

Glad you got it solved!

Now you know alot more about the electrical circuits in your rig!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you for this picture! Not exactly as ours, but definitely helpful.

Thank you!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tatetoter View Post
    No. That should have covered it. Also I was thinking. 50 p has 2 power circuits. There is a front half, fed by one leg of the 50 amp from the shore power, and a back half, fed from the other leg from the shore power. Make sure when you are checking that all of your a/c stuff is working that you are checking the stuff on the same side of the city breaker panel. Look and see what else is powered on the half that says converter and check those items.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
    Thank you! That was the problem. By power at the pole!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakfastinAmerica View Post
    If you do not have a multimeter, you can see your batter voltage. # on your lippert 3.0 jack system. When you turn it on it shows battery %
    When you are not hooked up to shore power.
    Thank you! That was a great idea! Definitely will file that away for the future along with adding my multimeter to my camper tool box!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast