User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cookinwitdiesel View Post
    I love them. If you price out a pair of 1000A busbars and fuse holders against a Lynx Distributor, they are not a bad value at all! As noted they are also very clean and integrate perfectly with the Lynx Shunt (which is a little high compared to other BMVs but is ROCK SOLID) and does include the ANL fuse holder. As a life long LEGO fan, I greatly appreciated the modularity too
    Sweet! I値l have to look into! It looks like you have to use the lynx shunt which should still work for me as well as a second shunt.

My BMS is from Batrium and I値l need to use their shunt that connects directly to their BMS but also has ve bus to connect/integrate with Victron components. I値l do some digging but I知 sure I can make it work.
    2021 Momentum 381M (Ordered 3/6/2020, Delivered 8/27/2020)
    -- Full Body Paint, MORryde IS 7k w/ disc brakes, Gen-Y Gooseneck conversion, 3 AC, Heat Pump, Dual Pane Windows, Slide Toppers, Residential Fridge

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstAscent View Post
    Sweet! I’ll have to look into! It looks like you have to use the lynx shunt which should still work for me as well as a second shunt.

My BMS is from Batrium and I’ll need to use their shunt that connects directly to their BMS but also has ve bus to connect/integrate with Victron components. I’ll do some digging but I’m sure I can make it work.
    You can just bolt a lug directly onto the end of a Lynx Distributor if you do not want to use their shunt between your batteries and loads/chargers. Save yourself $350.

I have a Blue Sea Systems 750a ANL Fuse holder that needs a home (never) used if you are interested.
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali Diesel DRW (Crew Cab | 8 Ft bed | OEM Puck System | Curt Gooseneck Ball for OEM Puck | Timbrens on rear axle)
    2019 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3740BH-R Fifth Wheel (Onan 5500W LP Generator | MORryde CRE3000 and HD Shackles/Wet Bolts | 3x MORryde Cross Members | 8k Axles and Disc Brakes | Sailun S637 ST | Reese GooseBox 20k 2nd Gen | Splendide Stackable Washer and Dryer)
    Full Suite of Victron Energy Products (2x 5k 24v Quattro Inverter/Charger | 2x 25.6/200 LFP Smart LiFePO4 Batteries | 2880w of Solar Panels across 4x MPPTs | Cerbo GX)

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by cookinwitdiesel View Post
    You can just bolt a lug directly onto the end of a Lynx Distributor if you do not want to use their shunt between your batteries and loads/chargers. Save yourself $350.

I have a Blue Sea Systems 750a ANL Fuse holder that needs a home (never) used if you are interested.
    Thanks I値l definitely let you know as the solar planning comes along a little more!
    -- Full Body Paint, MORryde IS 7k w/ disc brakes, Gen-Y Gooseneck conversion, 3 AC, Heat Pump, Dual Pane Windows, Slide Toppers, Residential Fridge

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

More

Our best item is a standalone ice maker. Shoots out 25 lbs/day.
    Extension bars for your fridge.
    If, you have a D.C. Fridge, buy a couple D.C. Fans to circulate the air.
    We have 4 double hooks in the hallway to hang leashes, jackets, and hats to grab quickly.
    Added a protective cover on screen door, so dogs won't scratch screen.
    Screens over every opening outside. Wasps and hornet deflectors.
    Battery cut off at the battery. Cutoff installed by GD does not isolate the battery.
    Gauges for propane bottles along with 2 locks per.
    A sticker on your door stating what animals are inside. I don't lock deadbolt, so it's easier to get in.
    Reflective foam sheets on door and bedroom windows. Great if you have single pane glass.
    A rear view camera is great in many ways. I also, added side cameras.
    Our theater seats don't have an off button. I bought remotes to control them. Pain when heater is on in August.
    Standalone canopy.
    Small pancake compressor.
    My next upgrade is putting some extra protection in the wheel wells.
    You should carry 30 ft sewer hose. Doesn't happen that often.
    Dimmer switch for main bright lights.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Our best item is a standalone ice maker. Shoots out 25 lbs/day.
    Extension bars for your fridge.
    If, you have a D.C. Fridge, buy a couple D.C. Fans to circulate the air.
    We have 4 double hooks in the hallway to hang leashes, jackets, and hats to grab quickly.
    Added a protective cover on screen door, so dogs won't scratch screen.
    Screens over every opening outside. Wasps and hornet deflectors.
    Battery cut off at the battery. Cutoff installed by GD does not isolate the battery.
    Gauges for propane bottles along with 2 locks per.
    A sticker on your door stating what animals are inside. I don't lock deadbolt, so it's easier to get in.
    Reflective foam sheets on door and bedroom windows. Great if you have single pane glass.
    A rear view camera is great in many ways. I also, added side cameras.
    Our theater seats don't have an off button. I bought remotes to control them. Pain when heater is on in August.
    Standalone canopy.
    Small pancake compressor.
    My next upgrade is putting some extra protection in the wheel wells.
    You should carry 30 ft sewer hose. Doesn't happen that often.
    Dimmer switch for main bright lights.
    Great stuff Colonel!

I was just thinking about screens the other day, are all the windows directly open to outside with no screens from the factory? I値l have double pane windows in case it matters.

What do you mean by extra protection in the wheel wells? Like a liner or something typically installed on most cars/trucks?

And I知 all about dimmer switches!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Screens I refer to are inlets on the water heater and air inlets for front bay, etc.

I met a guy at a rally that added metal sheeting to the wheel wells.

Good you have dual pane glass. It’s wonderful!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12