Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just joined the forum

Hello from Vermont! First, would like to say what a great forum and group of folks here. My wife and I have been camping for as long as we've known each other. Tents (before we met), popups, and now our 3rd 5th wheel, a 2018 GD Reflection 303RLS. Just purchased in July, and been out twice so far. We absolutely love our rig. From what I've seen so far, it's the best bang for the buck out there. In a couple more years, we hope to spend tons of time once I retire. I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Anyway, thanks for all the great info here. Cheers, Neil
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2519b.jpg  

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neil
    Welcome to you both. Congrats on the new rig and getting close to retirement.I too think GD has a good quality RV.
    Hoping to head to your neck of the woods in the next couple of years.
    Happy trails..

Brian

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to our forum. It sounds like you bring a wealth of experience with you. My wife and have only been camping for two summers and found great help from this forum. You’re right - GD makes a great product! We traded a brand new, less than one year old, camper to get our Imagine and never looked back. I can’t wait until I retire so that we can spend more time on the road. HappyCamping!
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Neil - Welcome to the Forum. I see that you are already a site sponsor . . . so, you have that figured out. Don't hesitate to ask (or answer) any questions here . . . this is an amazingly friendly and helpful group. If you "populate" your signature block with whatever truck/RV/mods info that you are willing to share, this will help us get to know you and have a better understanding of where your perspective is coming from.

Rob
    Cate & Rob
    2015 Reflection 303RLS

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guzinta View Post
    Hello from Vermont! First, would like to say what a great forum and group of folks here. My wife and I have been camping for as long as we've known each other. Tents (before we met), popups, and now our 3rd 5th wheel, a 2018 GD Reflection 303RLS. Just purchased in July, and been out twice so far. We absolutely love our rig. From what I've seen so far, it's the best bang for the buck out there. In a couple more years, we hope to spend tons of time once I retire. I see the light at the end of the tunnel! Anyway, thanks for all the great info here. Cheers, Neil
    Neil--welcome to the forum. Fran and I also really liked the 303RLS setup. Unfortunately we needed a bumper pull, so as you can see in my sig pic we went with the 315RLTS, which we thoroughly enjoy.
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome, we are also looking to get to your neck of woods in the next couple of years. Counting down to retirement, about 5 months left.
    Mike, Linda, and Shady (terrier mix rescue)

Reflection 150 230 RL with free standing dinette (swapped location of the dinette and the recliners)
    2020 GMC 3500 Denali
    B&W Companion Hitch and Turning Point Pin Box locked out

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome! Glad to have you here and part of the family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Brian. Beautiful country up here. Lots of great campgrounds. Of course, living here, we tend to head to other spots, usually Maine lakes region.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VinceB View Post
    Welcome to our forum. It sounds like you bring a wealth of experience with you. My wife and have only been camping for two summers and found great help from this forum. You’re right - GD makes a great product! We traded a brand new, less than one year old, camper to get our Imagine and never looked back. I can’t wait until I retire so that we can spend more time on the road. HappyCamping!
    Hi Vince. Yes we’ve been at this a long time, but always learning. The new technology in these rigs has come a long way. It takes a little getting used to, but I mostly get a tired index finger from pushing all the auto buttons lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate&Rob View Post
    Neil - Welcome to the Forum. I see that you are already a site sponsor . . . so, you have that figured out. Don't hesitate to ask (or answer) any questions here . . . this is an amazingly friendly and helpful group. If you "populate" your signature block with whatever truck/RV/mods info that you are willing to share, this will help us get to know you and have a better understanding of where your perspective is coming from.

Rob
    Hi Rob. Thanks for the info. I did add a signature yesterday afternoon, but is not showing up with the mobile version of the BB. I’m using the full site now from my phone so we’ll see if it shows up. Anyway, it’s great to have found you all. Great site!
    Neil and Sheila
    2018 Reflection 303RLS - 2nd A/C
    2015 Silverado 2500HD 6.0 Double Cab, Short Box

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast