User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New member

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello everyone, I’m a new member to the forum, I current don’t own a grand design however I’m going to purchase a Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS. Hopefully will be buying within the next 2 months, I need to have a driveway install in the backyard due to city zoning laws which will happen in the next 2 weeks. I will be towing the new travel trailer with a 2016 Nissan Titan XD V8 Cummings Diesel. Then when I retire from my second job will be a true snow bird. LOL hope to see yawl out in the warm climate.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome Td to the group. @howson has a lot of write ups here for the 315RLTS , as well as others. Do a little searching and a lot of reading.

Brian

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to our group!
    2018 Freedom Elite 24FE, 2 Yorkies, and my wife MARILYN, HAM call K0LCB. Traveling around this great country, making friends and seeing lot of beautiful and interesting places

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the family. Hope you enjoy your 315 as much as we do.
    2019 REFLECTION 315RLTS
    2018 RAM 2500 4X4 CTD CCSB

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome aboard!
    Tim & Lynn
    Western NY
    2017 Solitude 310GK
    2022 Chevy LTZ 2500HD 6.6L Turbo Diesel

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tdsmith0715 View Post
    Hello everyone, I’m a new member to the forum, I current don’t own a grand design however I’m going to purchase a Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS. Hopefully will be buying within the next 2 months, I need to have a driveway install in the backyard due to city zoning laws which will happen in the next 2 weeks. I will be towing the new travel trailer with a 2016 Nissan Titan XD V8 Cummings Diesel. Then when I retire from my second job will be a true snow bird. LOL hope to see yawl out in the warm climate.
    Welcome to the forum! Lots of 315RLTS owners here, so if you have any questions fire away. A few other forum members with "our" trailer:

@Mikeybiker
    @theburgerts
    @SGillis
    @315RLTSinPA
    @Chiefblueman
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of today 11/10/2018 my girl friend and I are now proud owners of a new 2019 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS. We purchased the travel trailer from Dodd’s RV in Yorktown Va. and I must say the purchase was easy and quick our salesman Shane kept us informed of the model we wanted and made the whole experience easy and enjoyable.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As of today 11/10/2018 my girl friend and I are now proud owners of a new 2019 Grand Design Reflection 315RLTS. We purchased the travel trailer from Dodd’s RV in Yorktown Va. and I must say the purchase was easy and quick our salesman Shane kept us informed of the model we wanted and made the whole experience easy and enjoyable.
    Congrats. I didn't purchase there, but they have been very helpful with a few warranty claims that GD insisted I go through a dealership. They were also very flexible to get everything done in a day since we live in our Momentum.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's an interesting area to learn how to tow a 315RLTS! Fran and I lived in Hayes and also in Yorktown (near Coventry Estates) for years so I know all about Hwy 17. We have very good friends that still live there. (Forum regulars must think I've lived everywhere...and after 30 years in the Air Force I can say if I didn't live there I probably have been there.)
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)