User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree that having the gear in the bedroom would be less-than-optimal. In our case, putting it in the garage is the perfect solution. With the ramp down, it would provide easy access to the communications center, and it also gives us easy access to pipe audio - if desired - through the external speakers using the aux input on the garage stereo.
    Editor - www.RamGunner.com and www.MomentumGunner.com
    2014 Ram 3500 Tradesman/CTD/AISIN/4.10/4WD/CC/LB/DRW/VHF/UHF/APRS/CB/SCANNER
    B&W RVK3600 5th Wheel Hitch/Reese 30140 Gooseneck Ball/Gen-Y HDGH-604 Receiver
    2016 Momentum 385TH (Internal LAN/AV Distribution/Polaris RZR 800 EPS/CB/SCANNER/VHF/UHF/APRS and HF for World-Wide Communications)

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 2hams View Post
    Dave drilled through the underneath and fed cables into the bottom of the end table beside the couch on the street side. He has an antenna tuner on the ladder and a 33' fiberglass push up pole with a wire wrapped around it mounted on a flag pole buddy. We have a Reflection, so it's a bit different.

73, KE4TCH and N4XYZ
    My brother David (SK) was originally KE4TQH. Not too far off. Maybe I'll run into y'all at FrostFest. I have friends who run the Eagle One 31' vertical on the ladder of their Class A. Works great.

73, Dennis NC4DK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12