User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, waiting for our new Imagine 2500RL to arrive!

Thanks, for maintaining such an awesome forum. We are a retired couple with 2 grown children and 5 grandchildren. We ordered our 2021 Imagine several weeks ago and are getting pretty excited about taking delivery soon. We are not completely new to RVing, we previously owned a 2000 Sunline travel trailer, enjoyed that for six years then gave that up for a house at the beach. If you like to travel its really hard to take a beach house anywhere so we got rid of the beach house and here we are waiting for a new trailer!
    There is a lot of great, useful information on this forum. Thanks to all who share their experience, know how and ideas.
    Fred and Carol

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you taken delivery yet? I too am waiting for my 2500rl and see that the entertainment area has changed. I want to know that is truly the case. Looks like more counter space and a window.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammer View Post
    Have you taken delivery yet? I too am waiting for my 2500rl and see that the entertainment area has changed. I want to know that is truly the case. Looks like more counter space and a window.
    Jammer , We took delivery the 22ed. The entertainment area is the same as shown on the floor plan on the Grand Design web site. When are you expecting to take delivery of your trailer? BTW really love the trailer! We just got back from or first outing this afternoon.
    Fred & Carol Allen
    2021 Imagine 2500RL
    2018 Silverado

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
    We are not completely new to RVing, we previously owned a 2000 Sunline travel trailer, enjoyed that for six years then gave that up for a house.
    You gave up your Sunline!?

There’s a couple in our camp group with one, I think ‘94-‘96. They bought it new and love it. No slides but it works for them. Solid travel trailer.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigger1 View Post
    You gave up your Sunline!?

There’s a couple in our camp group with one, I think ‘94-‘96. They bought it new and love it. No slides but it works for them. Solid travel trailer.

We had a lot of fun with the Sunline, but tried something different for a while. It was a solid travel trailer! I think we're going to have a lot of fun with this new Imagine too.
    Fred & Carol Allen
    2021 Imagine 2500RL
    2018 Silverado

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bigfoot, check out the layout in this 2500RL listed on RVT. https://www.rvt.com/Grand-Design-Ima...83721-UX332527 When I saw this I checked the Grand Design Site and they had a new layout up on the website, but it's changed back now, to the original one. The one in this add as two window on the curbside like one of the Transcend layouts. Well either way I'll be happy when mine finally does come in. It's been delayed to later in October, wondering if I should risk not taking delivery and not paying for storage over the winter. But these thing are flying off the shelves and I'd risk not getting one when I really wanted it again.
    Last edited by Jammer; 10-01-2020 at 08:29 AM.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jammer, I see what you mean, those pics do show a different entertainment center than what my trailer has, however the floorplan picture shows the entertainment center that is like what I have in my 2500. One window in the kitchen area, cabinets above and below the entertainment center which is angled towards the rear of the trailer so both folks sitting on the rear couch and at the dinette have a decent view of the television. The pics are perhaps from an earlier 2500RL version?? I waited just over 8 weeks for my trailer to be delivered after I ordered it. Don't know what the winter will do to RV availability. If you take delivery later this month you'll have all winter to fit it out and be ready to go as soon as it's warm enough in your neck of the woods. You might even be able to sneak in an outing before the weather gets really cold. I'm fortunate to be able to store my trailer at home so storage costs are not a factor for me, so my opinion regarding that doesn't mean much. At any rate I expect whenever you get your hands on your new 2500RL you'll be happy with it. Good luck and hope your trailer gets to you soon!
    Fred & Carol Allen
    2021 Imagine 2500RL
    2018 Silverado