Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kantleak Valve

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCR GD View Post
    Dan, I'm sure John will be back with more recent info but for now... Anderson Brass sells them. Be sure to get the matching version for your panel.
    Jim - you may recall that I communicated with Ron at Anderson Valve years ago. Ron also said to share his name with folks on this forum as he was willing to help anyone with questions/issues/etc. I was planning to go directly to AV rather than another source.......was just curious where John was going to buy his and for how much.

Yea that new panel seems to be a good upgrade. I saw that when released a year or so ago. Hopefully I will not need to replace it but if I do, I'll look you up and have you do it for me since you have experience doing it....lol !

Hope you and Sharon are doing well.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Jim - you may recall that I communicated with Ron at Anderson Valve years ago. Ron also said to share his name with folks on this forum as he was willing to help anyone with questions/issues/etc. I was planning to go directly to AV rather than another source.......was just curious where John was going to buy his and for how much.

Yea that new panel seems to be a good upgrade. I saw that when released a year or so ago. Hopefully I will not need to replace it but if I do, I'll look you up and have you do it for me since you have experience doing it....lol !

Hope you and Sharon are doing well.

Dan
    Hey Dan, we are well.

It is interesting to know an even newer version than mine has apparently been released (mine is at least a couple years old.) Hopefully it is somewhat bullet proof. I may look into it if I ever have problems again. Thanks
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dan/Jim-I bought it from Trailer Hitch RV in Nipomo, CA. I'm paying ~$200 for it plus two shipping charges, one from GD to TH & the other from TH to me.
    Not the best way to do it, but there's no GD dealers near me to make it worth the drive.

I am curious about the price of the valve because it appears to be the same as Jim paid for the valve and the panel.
    John, Susan & Luke
    2015 Reflection 303 RLS #867
    Bakersfield, CA

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just looked in my trailer notebook and found a note for replacement of entire panel in Feb 2018. Unfortunately no price but seems like it was $140 or so directly from Anderson w/"discount"
    Jim (& Sharon)
    2015 GD Momentum 385TH - SOLD
    For Sale - 2015 Ford F-350 DRW 4x4 Lariat w/ AirLift bags, Titan 65 gal. OEM replacement fuel tank.
    The toy:
    2017 RZR XP 1000 EPS SE

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Turns out GD doesn't sell the core by itself after all, it appears this is the only option we have if the core is defective.
    Part # 360032 for our rig.
    Looks like I'll need to drill a hole in it to mount the blue light.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kantleak panel.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	30729
    John, Susan & Luke
    Bakersfield, CA

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John612 View Post
    Turns out GD doesn't sell the core by itself after all, it appears this is the only option we have if the core is defective.
    Part # 360032 for our rig.
    Looks like I'll need to drill a hole in it to mount the blue light.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kantleak panel.jpeg 
Views:	39 
Size:	65.4 KB 
ID:	30729
    Yes, that's the new all brass rather than plastic fittings panel that Anderson Valve released about a year or so ago. J

John, possibly calling Anderson Valve (I worked with Ron @ 843 861 7103 his cell) a few years ago as I shared in another post can yield some help to get the original replacement cartridge you are looking. Maybe they have some stock yet or can share where to go to find one. If Ron's # does not work, you can get the main company support # from their website.

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Dan, I'll give that a shot.
    John, Susan & Luke
    Bakersfield, CA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don’t know if this is allowed or not, I have a spare one of these I won’t be needing anymore (we upgraded from our 303rls this July) it’s got a little bit of dust from being toted around but it’s brand spanking new $150!

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Oemacdonald, but I already have one on order.
    John, Susan & Luke
    Bakersfield, CA

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leak at nylon to brass on Kantleak

I’m a little late to this thread, but I have a 2015 303RLS and I’m the original owner. I have the old style Kantleak panel with plastic water source selector valve. I have a small leak on the nylon to brass connection for the water heater bypass valve and while checking on it I found this thread. I’ve looked at the pictures posted but haven’t seen my exact panel as an example. GD has installed the light switch for the LED mounted under the bedroom slide on the front of my Kantleak panel. Bad design anyway with water over electric, but if I upgrade my panel can anyone share ideas for relocating the switch? Also, any external leak repair ideas would be welcome if I decide to just repair the leak, space is pretty tight back there.
    Last edited by Fridgeraider; 08-11-2022 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Edit! Just found John612 post on drilling hole for light.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast