Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Black Tank Vent Location

I have searched and cannot find this information anywhere (also searched the entire forum).

We have a 2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE. My question is: Where is the vent pipe for the black tank? Someone in a FB group for our model said it runs up the back of the cubbies between the shower and back wall. I was just hoping there was a way to remove those cubbies that we don't use and put in a bigger shower...the one in there is just too small, and I would like to put one in there similar to what you find in the Solitudes (heck, anything would be bigger than what we have now). If that vent pipe does run in the back of the cubbies and not inside the wall itself, I'm going to be you-know-what out of luck.
    Stacie S.
    2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    2022 RAM 2500 Limited, Crew Cab, 6.4L Hemi.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duranie225 View Post
    I have searched and cannot find this information anywhere (also searched the entire forum).

We have a 2021 Imagine XLS 22RBE. My question is: Where is the vent pipe for the black tank? Someone in a FB group for our model said it runs up the back of the cubbies between the shower and back wall. I was just hoping there was a way to remove those cubbies that we don't use and put in a bigger shower...the one in there is just too small, and I would like to put one in there similar to what you find in the Solitudes (heck, anything would be bigger than what we have now). If that vent pipe does run in the back of the cubbies and not inside the wall itself, I'm going to be you-know-what out of luck.
    You can always contact GD and ask them how they are ran. Worth a shot to ask.
    2020 Grand Design Reflection 303RLS 5th Wheel
    2013 Ford F250 Super Duty, King Ranch, 6.7 Diesel, HD Tow Package
    B&W Companion Slider RVK3405
    Timbren Rear Suspension Enhancement System R250SDG
    Titan 50 Gallon Fuel Tank

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duranie225 View Post

Do your cubbies go all the way to the floor? If not then you can bet that "dead space" has something in it underneath. Isn't the toilet tucked in that corner?
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you are talking about it being in the rear wall, it won't be. It is a laminated wall, and does not have a vent pipe running through it.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS