User Tag List

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Agree, with a much improved kitchen. The bath is small, but can be tolerated long as you have space for linens inn the bedroom.

We liked that one along with the 2 new Solitude they had here at the rally.
    8k axles a must with all but the S Class

Pics of the 336 interior
    Attachment 42831

Attachment 42832

Attachment 42833

Attachment 42834
    Marcy - maybe in a new thread you can share some feedback on the 2 new Solitudes that you and Gary liked. Carol and I would be interested in reading that.

Thanks, Marcy !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it. I would like to see a few options/changes though:

1) IS from the factory
    2) 17.5" tires
    3) Booth dinette instead of table/chairs. The Luxe has this and we love it, drawers under the seating, no chairs flying around, and far more comfortable
    4) Diesel generator option
    5) DELETE Step Above. OMG, I cannot tell you how much we hate StepAbove. All the dirt that goes into the RV every time you pick it up. Can't get it down in a truck stop. Takes time to level every time we want to go in to use the bathroom traveling. It's a nightmare, please, please, give a delete option!!
    6) GenY hitch from the factory

Overall, it's got our attention. We were pretty settled on Luxe as our next RV, but this has us really considering staying with GD.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Canyonlight View Post
    Marcy - maybe in a new thread you can share some feedback on the 2 new Solitudes that you and Gary liked. Carol and I would be interested in reading that.

Thanks, Marcy !

Dan
    If I get enough time to compose and have it make sense ..things have been nuts around the house since we returned.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeetandJudy View Post
    I saw ProtoType II on YouTube last night and there's still a couple of tweaks they're talking about but it looks pretty good. Tara is beside herself excited!
    Changing lanes just dropped another video this afternoon with a more in depth tour of the new 410TH from when they were at the National Rally. Along with the Momentum Product Manager....Lance something. They had prototype 2 there, and there are further tweaks coming to the production model they talked about. One of the really interesting things is that Chad and Tara are going to get theirs with the 8K I.S. suspension already on it, custom full body paint, and get this....NO generator....but it will have an 18KW Volta system in it....which should provide about 1/3 more power than a typical 50A shore hookup (12Kw). Volta has also developed and will sell a replacement High Amp alternator for installation on your tow vehicle and replace the OEM alternator. I will be capable or around 9000 Watts output and should easily be able to fully recharge the Volta batteries while driving....all 18Kw worth of batteries. It will also come with twin 3200 watt inverters on the unit. It was an interesting video for sure and I'd love to see one in person, although I will not be buying one. Oh, one more thing.....on the prototype, in the basement area...all those struts between the two halves of the basement will be gone and that whole area will be one huge space. Wow!

Here is the facebook link to the video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du7Y...=ChangingLanes
    Last edited by xrated; 09-11-2022 at 06:01 PM.
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Changing lanes just dropped another video this afternoon with a more in depth tour of the new 410TH from when they were at the National Rally. Along with the Momentum Product Manager....Lance something. They had prototype 2 there, and there are further tweaks coming to the production model they talked about. One of the really interesting things is that Chad and Tara are going to get theirs with the 8K I.S. suspension already on it, custom full body paint, and get this....NO generator....but it will have an 18KW Volta system in it....which should provide about 1/3 more power than a typical 50A shore hookup (12Kw). Volta has also developed and will sell a replacement High Amp alternator for installation on your tow vehicle and replace the OEM alternator. I will be capable or around 9000 Watts output and should easily be able to fully recharge the Volta batteries while driving....all 18Kw worth of batteries. It will also come with twin 3200 watt inverters on the unit. It was an interesting video for sure and I'd love to see one in person, although I will not be buying one. Oh, one more thing.....on the prototype, in the basement area...all those struts between the two halves of the basement will be gone and that whole area will be one huge space. Wow!

Here is the facebook link to the video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du7Y...=ChangingLanes
    I wonder if this is an indication you will be able to order the IS on a factory order; I know other brands already offer that as an option. With the 8k axles and disc breaks being around a $7k option, I imagine many people would opt for the IS if it was offered.

I'm curious on the Volta pricing, cant find anything anywhere as it's only offered through a direct build or a retrofit company. I'm going to the Hershey show this week, If I see any pricing I'll post something about it.
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be able to coordinate IS on your Factory order, but not due if that changed since we bought our unit last year.

Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    I wonder if this is an indication you will be able to order the IS on a factory order; I know other brands already offer that as an option. With the 8k axles and disc breaks being around a $7k option, I imagine many people would opt for the IS if it was offered.

I'm curious on the Volta pricing, cant find anything anywhere as it's only offered through a direct build or a retrofit company. I'm going to the Hershey show this week, If I see any pricing I'll post something about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by A.Texas.Yankee View Post
    You used to be able to coordinate IS on your Factory order, but not due if that changed since we bought our unit last year.
    @A.Texas.Yankee is correct (unless, as stated, it has changed). We ordered late 2019 and took delivery in February, 2020. MORryde picked up the unit from GD, installed the IS and disc brakes, and took the unit back to GD for final inspection prior to delivery. We paid MORryde separately, but there was some talk at the time of working out a way to include the IS in the order so people could add that to their loan amount if they were financing. Don't know if that happened, though.

Rob
    U.S. Army Retired
    2012 F350 DRW CC LB Lariat PS 6.7
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, MORryde IS, disc brakes,
    Sailun LRG tires, solar, DP windows, W/D
    (Previously in a Reflection 337RLS)
    Full time since 08/2015

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post

So far, the customer still has to coordinate IS from MorRyde, as they are 12-18 months out on installs.

The Volta system that is still in development, has proven to be pretty unreliable when operating the hydraulic systems. I had a conversation with Jerry McCarthy, who is the head of GD Sevice/Warranty about it. This social media "influencer" build is a one off to do some testing on the system.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    So far, the customer still has to coordinate IS from MorRyde, as they are 12-18 months out on installs.

The Volta system that is still in development, has proven to be pretty unreliable when operating the hydraulic systems. I had a conversation with Jerry McCarthy, who is the head of GD Sevice/Warranty about it. This social media "influencer" build is a one off to do some testing on the system.
    Do you have any knowledge of what brand/type of batteries will be in the Volta system.....and how many batteries and the AH rating per battery?
    2016 F350 CrewCab Dually
    2018 Momentum 394M...Heavily Modded!
    2023 Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT+
    Excessive Payload is a Wonderful Thing

"If it ain't fast....It ain't Fun"

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xrated View Post
    Do you have any knowledge of what brand/type of batteries will be in the Volta system.....and how many batteries and the AH rating per battery?
    Nope.

Last I talked to him about it, they were still trying to figure out what works the best.

I have no idea what Changing Lanes has in their unit.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast