Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Floorplan

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New Floorplan

Was just on Grand Designs Website and it looks like there is a new floorplan in the reflection 150 series. 270bn kinda different but i think i like it for a smaller 5th wheel. tons of counter space.
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...rplans/270bn-0

https://www.delmarvarvcenter.com/202...19963-i3451609

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've often wondered why manufacturers put the big windows on the street side, overlooking someone else's campground.
    That's one reason I got out of my last 5th and into the 310.
    Paul, Sue & Wonder Dog Zane
    '18 Solitude 310 GK
    "15 F-350 6.7, DRW, CC

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty much the same counter and cabinet arrangement as the 260RD I had except the "L" is rotated and moved to the rear. Good they changed the fridge to a 10cu ft as the 12 in the 260 was not only more than needed but being in the slide caused it's own problems. If that had been available 3-1/2 years ago I would have gone that route. It also looks to have gained 500# but in the rear as the dry hitch weight is 200# less. The awning is shorter which is good because I had to install a support to keep the 20' long awning from bouncing. Also it's placed so it covers the entry when it rains.
    Last edited by Wicked ace; 09-24-2022 at 02:18 PM.
    2018 F150 XLT 301a, Screw, 4x4, HDPP, Max tow, Andersen Ultimate w/ Curt Double Lock hitch.
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 150 series 260RD.... SOLD!!!!.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've seen that layout many times but usually with the dinette where the sofa is and a 2 person non theater seating sofa where GD put the dinette.
    Another killer floor plan from GD. Great size for travel as well.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exact same floor plan as my discontinued 2020 273MK. Only difference is the pantry and the L shaped dining area.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dryfly View Post
    Exact same floor plan as my discontinued 2020 273MK. Only difference is the pantry and the L shaped dining area.
    What i like about it is the big 3 person theater seat that straight across from the TV. I have a golden retriever that think she is a person and need her own spot on the couch with us.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robmcqueen View Post
    What i like about it is the big 3 person theater seat that straight across from the TV. I have a golden retriever that think she is a person and need her own spot on the couch with us.
    Yes.........I ordered mine with that same theater seat instead of dining table. I have a 2 person couch where the L shaped dining table is on the new model. We use a folding table for eating. Works for us but others may need a dedicated dining table.

The theater seating and two more golden retrievers and you may need to find yourself new seating arrangements.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've wondered why they dropped the 273MK. This looks like a worthy successor.

We worried too much about taking others along, but we are too crowded with 4 and won't do that much. This rig would be worse, with the small table and no added beds.

We adore the extensive counter, though the 'desk' is useless as a desk. The fridge in the slide is an issue, but we can get to everything with the slide in! All in all, we might have preferred a 295RL.
    Rick

2019 Reflection 150 273MK
    2015 Ford F350 CC SB Lariat Powerstroke
    PullRite Superglide

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickLight View Post
    I've wondered why they dropped the 273MK. This looks like a worthy successor.

We worried too much about taking others along, but we are too crowded with 4 and won't do that much. This rig would be worse, with the small table and no added beds.

We adore the extensive counter, though the 'desk' is useless as a desk. The fridge in the slide is an issue, but we can get to everything with the slide in! All in all, we might have preferred a 295RL.
    You and I may own the only two 273MK's sold! Seriously, the floor plan worked great for me. I wanted to downsize in weight and try to get by with one slide. A very "open" trailer with tons of counter space.

I don't like the fridge in the slide, but it kept me going on a long trip when I had slide issues and had to finish the trip without opening the slide. The area under the desk for me is used for a trash can, and to store the toaster oven when traveling.
    2020 Reflection 273MK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robmcqueen View Post
    Was just on Grand Designs Website and it looks like there is a new floorplan in the reflection 150 series. 270bn kinda different but i think i like it for a smaller 5th wheel. tons of counter space.
    https://www.granddesignrv.com/showro...rplans/270bn-0

https://www.delmarvarvcenter.com/202...19963-i3451609
    I saw it too but am waiting for a full walkthrough vs. thumbnail pics from the dealer you posted. It looks pretty exciting and having the stairs on the door side makes it accessible during potty stops. Most other half ton towable 5ers we have looked at have the bathroom on the opposite side so unable to access when the slide is closed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast