User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Note too that it comes in different freeze ratings. My local big box had both -30 and -70 available. The -70 was 50 cents more, so I made the big investment in the two gallons I needed. (Well, actually 12 gallons - I have a pool that needs it, too!).
    2017 Imagine 2670MK
    2012 F-150 SCrew, Eco, 4x4 6.5 box
    Max. Tow, HD Payload, Airbags, ProPride hitch
    (Previous: Jayco 26.5RLS Fifth, Revolution Pinbox)

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sande005 View Post
    Note too that it comes in different freeze ratings. My local big box had both -30 and -70 available. The -70 was 50 cents more, so I made the big investment in the two gallons I needed. (Well, actually 12 gallons - I have a pool that needs it, too!).
    it was the same -50 from last year. I guess i should test it in the freezer and see how well it does.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdog1 View Post
    I used super tech DEF in my Ram Cummins. At 52K miles I had to replace the DEF pump after getting the “in a 150 miles the truck will go 5 mph max” death warning. It would have been a $2K fix if I did not have the extended warranty. Can I conclusively say it was the super tech DEF that caused the early failure?? No I cannot, but I will only use Blue DEF and pay the extra $4 per big jug from now on.
    I use the blue def since the day i picked up my 2018. The extra few dollars more is peace of mind for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12