User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About 1 mile, outdoor uncovered, behind a fence. $50/mo.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by moenoodle View Post
    Ours is 20 miles away, gated, climate controlled and video security 14'x50' individual storage unit. Dump station and water available, we really like it a lot. It has greatly improved my backing skills, trying to stab a 40' trailer into a 14' slot with only about 50'-60' in front to line it up, it was tricky at first!! $4000 every 15 months or roughly $267 a month.
    Man, you're lucky! I have 30' to back a 45" 5'er into ours. And I have a crew cab, long box dually making me extra long and wide. My only saving grace is the trailer next to me is short so I can kinda track in his spot slightly to shoe-horn mine in. And it's only 12"wide!

John
    2018 Silverado LTZ 3500HD CC LB 4X4 DRW Duramax/Allison
    2019 Momentum 381M w/Full Body Paint
    2016 Can Am Spyder F3 Limited Special Series
    2017 Can Am Outlander 1000 XT-P
    2016 Wrangler Hard Rock Unlimited
    1997 Bayliner Capri 1950 affectionately named Skinnydipper
    MSgt, USAF (Ret)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're about 75 minutes away. But we have a great deal. Inside storage, individual spaces with our own garage door, electricity, concrete floor, gate controlled access and big enough for our Imagine 2500RL. And here's the best part, $450 per year. Lots of times on our way to wherever we're going but even if not well worth the drive.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 minutes away ... outdoor, gated with a pass code. 45 ft. space is $ 57 per month.
    Hobo Bill
    From Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
    Traveling Full Time Across the US
    2019 Reflection 5th Wheel 337RLS
    2007 Dodge Ram 3500 DRW Cummins 6.7 Turbo Diesel
    Goodrich T/A KO2 All Terrain Tires
    Reese RP30081 20K
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LV Naturist View Post
    Man, you're lucky! I have 30' to back a 45" 5'er into ours. And I have a crew cab, long box dually making me extra long and wide. My only saving grace is the trailer next to me is short so I can kinda track in his spot slightly to shoe-horn mine in. And it's only 12"wide!

John
    Wow.
    You should just rent an RV a couple times a year, it would be way cheaper!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ours is 7 miles away, 24 hr gated access, covered. I rent two back to back spots enabling me to get more out of the weather and to enable pull through as the aisles are 27’ and slips are 12’ wide. Also allows me space to keep a few other large items there so I don’t have to have them at home. Each spot is $110 per month so I’m paying $220.
    The Adams - 2017 Reflection 367BHS, 2019 F-350 6.7L PSD 4x4 CC DRW, B&W hitch on Ford pucks, Air Lift Loadlifter 5000 Ultimate Plus air bags, "Rupert" the Weimaraner.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of those fortunate enough to have it at my home with enough room to drive around. Doesn't cost much monthly but it did cost $10k for the building, concrete, and electrical - so don't feel bad if you are paying a monthly rent.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RV Carport.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	97.9 KB 
ID:	23531

Notice - no rv (sold our previous one) - waiting for our new 310GK!!!
    2020 Solitude 310GK
    2017 F350 Diesel CC SRW

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Off site storage for my trailer. $70/mo 35 minutes away with no traffic. One way.

Comes with
    Trailer Valet service Drop off in one section. Pickup in another. No worries about backing in your trailer you hitting someone or visa versa.
    12 foot wide spacing. They make it so you can open your sites during periodic checks or loading out.
    Air (in season)
    Water (inseason)
    No dump station
    No Wash station
    No Ice

Paved, level lot, pass code gate fenced in. 24/7 access pick up and drop access. Call 1 business day before pick up for trailer to be pulled. About 1/2 mile off the interstate with easy on and off access.

They will allow interior work to the trailer and check ups. Exterior work such as washing, axle maintenance, roof maintenance, etc is barred. You can do ground level work like window seal checks though. You are not allowed on the roof due to insurance reasons. I got hollered at when I first got the Reflection and I was installing a set of Maxx air fans. The owner came out and said I would have to get down after I finished what I was doing. He said you know you are not supposed to be on the roof and it is in the contract too! LoL However we now have a dialog when I am at the lot. They are really good people. So my roof checks are done at the beginning of the camping season and the end. With another one in the middle of the season. The storage location allows you to bring a small generator if you need to power your trailer up for system checks. I have dragged my generator several times for a quick power up of the AC during a trip packing.

However overall the best parking I have had since owning a trailer. The first place as a dirt lot on the side of a main road in the next town. paid 120 a month for nothing but a dirt lot. When the owner sold his business. We moved the trailer to another place. It was 140 for an opened paved lot with no security and a crappy parking with mixed usage (contruction, landscaping, rvs, car dealer) but 5 minutes from my house in a real quiet part of town. When that place could not figure out how to bill my rental, my wife found the current place. It was half as much and 100 % better than any thing before.

Good luck...
    2016 Ford F-350 Super Duty XLT CCSB 4x4 6.2 gasser 3.73 E locker
    2018 Grand Design Reflection 285BHS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our storage space is outdoor, secure, cameras, swipe cards, automated gates and alarms. The owners live on site. It is about 10 km (6 miles) away so around a 10 minute drive. Cost is $770 / year.

They have three sites with electrical and fresh water for hooking up the day before leaving. Just need to let them know and they'll reserve a site for you to use. No extra charge.

Access is 7 days a week, from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm. No dump site.

If you need them to they have an air compressor on a pickup to air up the tires.

There are less expensive ones - one right next door actually, but nothing near this level of security.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I store ours 50 minutes from home. Secure fenced outdoor storage. They charge me $130.00/mth to store 3 trailers. I have am enclosed trailer, box trailer and our 5th wheel. There is a storage facility closer to home but parking is very tight and they want $200.00/mth. per spot.
    I envy you guys with storage at home.
    2023 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2022 Ford F350 SRW CC 4X4 Lariat 6.7 camper package, B&W Companion RVK3300

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast