Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What have I done! Ordered our Reflections 315RLTS

We went to RV Show in Los Angeles and finally pulled trigger on 315RLTS. They gave us a 8-12 week estimate delivery. Now trying to get our 2005 F250 Powerstroke ready for the TT. Our plan is to be full time next year. The adventure is beginning.

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill & Tori View Post
    We went to RV Show in Los Angeles and finally pulled trigger on 315RLTS. They gave us a 8-12 week estimate delivery. Now trying to get our 2005 F250 Powerstroke ready for the TT. Our plan is to be full time next year. The adventure is beginning.
    Fran and I are really enjoying our 315RLTS. It's not perfect--but we like it! If you use the search tool and enter my username you'll find some (hopefully) useful information related to the trailer. There's many others here who own (and have oodles of experience) so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Welcome to the forum!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, howson. I keep searching and reading more post and keep learning more. Love the picture of the B1-b. Worked at Rockwell Aircraft on that project for 6 years. Love to know what your loaded tongue weight is?

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, howson. I keep searching and reading more post and keep learning more. Love the picture of the B1-b. Worked at Rockwell Aircraft on that project for 6 years. Love to know what your loaded tongue weight is?
    Check out https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...=tongue+weight and https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...=tongue+weight

Regarding the B-1B, I was an Offensive Avionics troop for multiple years on Block Cs and Ds at Ellsworth. I left the community as the Block E was in production. She's a maintenance manhour nightmare, but a such a beauty in flight and packs one heck of a sting in a ffffffaaaassttt platform. My favorite of all the aircraft I was privileged to work on or be associated with through the years. If the depot wasn't at Tinker I'd still like to be working on the jet!
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations! You will love the unit and it sounds like you have a good truck to pull it with. My wife and I took a nine week trip to the Northeast this summer and are planning to leave again right after Thanksgiving for a couple of months in Florida. We bought our 315RLTS new a year ago and I lived in it while working for four months last winter. It is a very comfortable unit to live and travel in.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PawPaw View Post
    Congratulations! You will love the unit and it sounds like you have a good truck to pull it with. My wife and I took a nine week trip to the Northeast this summer and are planning to leave again right after Thanksgiving for a couple of months in Florida. We bought our 315RLTS new a year ago and I lived in it while working for four months last winter. It is a very comfortable unit to live and travel in.
    Thanks, we find out tomorrow what the expected d livery date. We looked at a lot of TT and kept coming back to this model. Was a Little nervous about stock hitch on truck. It was only rated to 1200 tongue weight so I replaced it with a class V.

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, we find out tomorrow what the expected d livery date. We looked at a lot of TT and kept coming back to this model. Was a Little nervous about stock hitch on truck. It was only rated to 1200 tongue weight so I replaced it with a class V.
    Good move on the class V hitch. The 315 as, you obviously know, is a bit tongue heavy. And congrats on the purchase. We love "camping" in ours.