User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

320MKS Owners . . What did you pay? I'm in the market to buy one.

Hello,

I'm in the market to buy a new 2021 320MKS. I see they're going for mid to high 60's online. What is a good price to pay?
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    Hello,

I'm in the market to buy a new 2021 320MKS. I see they're going for mid to high 60's online. What is a good price to pay?
    We optioned several items when we ordered ours. Dual pane windows, Splendide washer and dryer, Torklift Revolution Steps, MORryde Rubber Pin Box, and a second battery. All saud and done, we paid just north of $55k at Northgate RV Center in Ringgold, GA. If you go there, ask for Mike Gaboury.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk
    Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    We optioned several items when we ordered ours. Dual pane windows, Splendide washer and dryer, Torklift Revolution Steps, MORryde Rubber Pin Box, and a second battery. All saud and done, we paid just north of $55k at Northgate RV Center in Ringgold, GA. If you go there, ask for Mike Gaboury.

Wow, you got a lot of extras for way under what I see them listed at on the RV sites. I will definitely make a call to Northgate and ask for Mike if my local RV dealer can't match or come close to that.

Thanks!
    Ed & Kaitlin
    2018 F350 SD Platinum FX4 Crew Cab Short Bed SRW, 55 Gallon Titan Tank, Air Lift 5000.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieK82 View Post
    Wow, you got a lot of extras for way under what I see them listed at on the RV sites. I will definitely make a call to Northgate and ask for Mike if my local RV dealer can't match or come close to that.

Thanks!
    Well, remember, we ordered ours. Also, there was a price indeed of (I think) somewhere in the neighborhood of $6K...?

You might just want to call him and ask. I don't think they have any one the lot, so you will probably have to order it.

Mark & Mary. Full-timing across the USA (and Canada)!
    Current Coach: 2021 Grand Design Reflection 320MKS
    Current Rig: 2019 Ford F350 SD Crew Cab, w/8' box, Lariat, SRW, 6.7l Diesel

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow_1911 View Post
    Well, remember, we ordered ours. Also, there was a price indeed of (I think) somewhere in the neighborhood of $6K...?

You might just want to call him and ask. I don't think they have any one the lot, so you will probably have to order it.

OK, I will call and ask him. I'm waiting to get my dealer quote from the place we bought our 2021 Imagine, which I will be trading in. Hopefully for a fair price.
    Ed & Kaitlin