User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmmmmm...... This video shows only 4 jacks. Me sometimes thinks web site specs are not the most dependable lately....... Time for someone to call the sales department at GD maybe????
    Larry KE4DMG
    2022 F-350 KRU SRW LB - Airlift 5000+, ForScan, 37 RDS Aux Tank,
    2019 310GK-R - Sailuns; MorRyde IS; Disc Brakes; 20K Reese Goosebox
    Search kalakamods for my mods

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by traveldawg View Post
    Me sometimes thinks web site specs are not the most dependable lately.......
    Understatement! really wish you could depend on something to tell you what your actually getting
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    I have wondered about this as well. From day one production it has been a 4 point system installed. I just saw another 2930 on RV Trader and it stated a the 6 point system on the GDRV MSRP form.

I suspect the GDRV website is wrong and the GDRV MSRP document is wrong (overcharging it seems) as well.

@emily - We may need to use up one of our Emily's to clarify what is and important item especially since it is listed and charged as a 6 point system on the MSRP document from GDRV. See this one attached picture 23: https://www.rvtrader.com/listing/201...0RL-5004314427

Interestingly enough, on the Build and Price section of the GDRV website, neither the 6 point or the 4 point is listed as a mandatory option or option option......gotta luv that option stuff section ! https://www.granddesignrv.com/shoppi...orplan/1/46078

Dan
    Emily - since you have not responded it may be because of my error in doing @emily instead of @EStahley or how to properly tag so you see this post or thread.

Or maybe I will just add your email: [email protected]

Thanks, Emily !

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know i'm hi-jacking your thread but it is about the S Class 2930. Was wondering if they are going to keep the front window above the bed. If they were to get rid of that window and put in cabinet's instead we would probably get one. Still not wild about how small the front basement was on the one we saw at the rally either.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Manufacturer
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    46 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toes in the water View Post
    Emily - since you have not responded it may be because of my error in doing @emily instead of @EStahley or how to properly tag so you see this post or thread.

Or maybe I will just add your email: [email protected]

Thanks, Emily !

Dan
    Why hello there!! Here is the info I can provide. I will be checking our site for accuracy as soon as I get off here too!!

The 6 point Ground Control 3.0 Electric leveling is on the 3350 and 3740, 4 point GC3 is on the 2930

Thanks!!!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I received an e-mail reply from GD and the 6-point level system is a typo, the 2930RL has a 4-point electric level system. They say they will make the correction on their website.
    [/SIGPIC]

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We bought one at the Novi show on Friday. The regional sales person was there and I had asked him about level up - he said because of the length of the coach, only the 4 point was available. Also, on the now-in production units, they are putting in shower doors instead of the curtain. We wanted the curtain so we will put up with everyone tromping through the coach during the show. We fell in love with the unit at the rally and after they moved the toilet, we decided to move from the Reflection 337 and make the next step
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralMichBo View Post
    We bought one at the Novi show on Friday. The regional sales person was there and I had asked him about level up - he said because of the length of the coach, only the 4 point was available. Also, on the now-in production units, they are putting in shower doors instead of the curtain. We wanted the curtain so we will put up with everyone tromping through the coach during the show. We fell in love with the unit at the rally and after they moved the toilet, we decided to move from the Reflection 337 and make the next step
    Yay for you! Nice floor plan. We thought about going to the Novi show but figured it was pointless because we leave for FL in 4 weeks for the winter. Did they make the basement any larger ? and is the big bedroom window in the front still there? Those are the 2 things stopping us from the 2930.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    Yay for you! Nice floor plan. We thought about going to the Novi show but figured it was pointless because we leave for FL in 4 weeks for the winter. Did they make the basement any larger ? and is the big bedroom window in the front still there? Those are the 2 things stopping us from the 2930.
    The basement is the same size as we saw at the rally. I figured I could live with it because I believe it is taller and the front storage is bigger that the Reflection. Plus I have a lot of stuff I need to purge from my basement. I can't believe how much stuff we had in the 337!!! We got it emptied out and ready to trade in. Th big bedroom window is still in the front. We like it - lets a lot of light in - some people think it will heat up the coach but that's what the shade and air conditioning is for . The bedroom and bathroom is what really sold us. We liked the living area to begin with, the extra windows/skylights are a big improvement, but the bath and bed rooms sealed it for us.
    Jim and Cecille
    Sumner, MI
    2019 Solitude S-Class 2930RL #1098
    Used to be 2014 Reflection 337RLS #277
    2015 Chevy 2500HD Duramax 6.5' Box

Big Traveler
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CentralMichBo View Post
    The basement is the same size as we saw at the rally. I figured I could live with it because I believe it is taller and the front storage is bigger that the Reflection. Plus I have a lot of stuff I need to purge from my basement. I can't believe how much stuff we had in the 337!!! We got it emptied out and ready to trade in. Th big bedroom window is still in the front. We like it - lets a lot of light in - some people think it will heat up the coach but that's what the shade and air conditioning is for . The bedroom and bathroom is what really sold us. We liked the living area to begin with, the extra windows/skylights are a big improvement, but the bath and bed rooms sealed it for us.
    Have you taken delivery yet? I saw the 2930 at a dealership today and I'm loving it. Thought I wouldn't like the front window but after seeing it, I like it. It has its pros and cons, but overall I think it's a plus. Lots of great features like 2 A/Cs standard, tank heaters, good size axles and G rated tires. If I was in the market for a reasonably sized 5er, I think this would be the one!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast