User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FedMill View Post
    Have a 2022 Superduty on order. At present the Dealer I ordered the Superduty from is offering me 2k more than I paid for my 2019 F150 with 40k miles on the clock. Unreal !!! And getting XPlan on the New Truck so I consider the deal pretty good,,,
    I too have a 2022 F350 on order as of 12/2. I'm trading my 2020 F350 in and the dealer also gave me $2k over what I paid for it and the new truck is ordered with X-Plan. I'm going from a 2020 F350 Lariat Ultimate to a 2022 Platinum for a $3,500 difference. I could have ordered a Lariat with equipped like my 2020 for only a $680 difference.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F350

Quote Originally Posted by Jerryr View Post
    I too have a 2022 F350 on order as of 12/2. I'm trading my 2020 F350 in and the dealer also gave me $2k over what I paid for it and the new truck is ordered with X-Plan. I'm going from a 2020 F350 Lariat Ultimate to a 2022 Platinum for a $3,500 difference. I could have ordered a Lariat with equipped like my 2020 for only a $680 difference.
    Sounds like a Winner Jerry ! 👍

We Have a Great Site Team WhittleBurner's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We were looking at F450's yesterday in Florida and were told Ford is not doing te X plan on the F450's. That was disappointing.We could get the X plan on the F350 but that is not what we want. The turning radius on the F350 just is not good enough. The salesman even checked the specs for turning radius on the F350 And F450 which showed the F450 literally turning twice as sharp as the F350. Thing about other ways to get a discount such as accessories or options the dealer can do. Hoping to get the dealer to do those for free. That would save us some money but not cost the dealer so much.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FedMill View Post
    Well, I just read this over at the ''Blue Oval'' forum and its giving me a little bit of hope. Now granted it states its for the New York Region but as you can see, it appears they are building SuperDuty's with the options in question but are limiting them to the Retail Orders only and not the Dealer Stock orders. I am going to stay the course and keep all all the options I ordered and just hope for a late Christmas arrival,,,

Scheduling Notes – New York Region (Revised)

On Thursday, December 9, EcoSport, Edge, and Transit will not be selected for scheduling.
    22MY Mustang and Expedition Scheduling – 22MY startup scheduling for Mustang and Expedition will begin on Thursday, December 9.
    22MY Super Duty Scheduling: Due to production availability, only retail orders will be eligible to schedule on Thursday, December 9.
    22MY Super Duty Option Availability: For the remainder of 22MY, the following options will only be available to schedule on retail orders. Stock orders with these options will not be selected for scheduling:
    Spray in Bedliner (85S)
    5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package (53W)
    Tonneau Cover (21D,21E,21J)
    Active Steering (60A) (optional on Lariat, King Ranch & Platinum; standard on Limited)
    19.5 Forged Polished Aluminum Wheel (64D) (standard on all F450 series and included on STX Pkg—17S)
    Black Appearance Package (17L) on Lariat
    Please note due to production availability, retail orders with these commodities may take several weeks to schedule.
    Yes, true. We ordered in Nov (MN) and the dealer could only place an order with Ford if we signed an intent to purchase, and they had to take a copy of our driver's licenses so that it proved to Ford we are actual people intending to purchase. Apparently before that requirement was put in place, dealerships were just putting people's names in as customers so that they could place an order to replenish stock; Ford caught on to it and put the brakes on. At least, that's what we were told. The intent to purchase isn't binding though, so if we changed our minds it's fine.
    Chad
    2023 23LDE 965W Solar, Victron Multiplus, Solar Controllers, Cerbo GX, 4x280AH DIY Lithium Batteries, SeeLevel Tank Monitoring, Shock Absorbers (Replaced 2022 22MLE)
    2022 F350 6.7L Superduty, Carbonized Gray, Ultimate Lariat Pkg, 4WD, Crew Cab, 160" Wheelbase, 3.55EL Rear End, 3566# Payload
    Adaptive Steering, Ultimate Camera Pkg, 20" Wheels, 397 Amp Dual Alternator, ARE Topper (Replaced 2004 F150)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah the values are crazy! I really got lucky. As a wet behind the ears newbie I bought a new RAM 1500 in February (I had not perused the forum yet) I quickly realized I failed to buy enough truck. I had put 13,000 miles on a new truck and received $10,000 more than purchase price on a trade in. It actually saved me money buying the wrong truck first- I was loosing sleep over what I would lose.

BTW… Since I had more truck I could get more trailer. The value there held (except for modifications). I never do anything TV or TT related without looking on the forum first anymore, dodged a bullet.
    Ex-Nihilo
    2022 2970RL (Fabricated 1/4 Inch Bumper w/ RV Generator Boxes)
    1200AH Lithium, 1000w Solar w/ Victron Multi-Plus II
    5.5K Axles- EOH Disc Brakes- Hensley Arrow
    Road Master Slipper Springs
    2021 RAM Longhorn 2500 Cummins 6.7
    Chattanooga TN

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExNihilo View Post
    Yeah the values are crazy! I really got lucky. As a wet behind the ears newbie I bought a new RAM 1500 in February (I had not perused the forum yet) I quickly realized I failed to buy enough truck. I had put 13,000 miles on a new truck and received $10,000 more than purchase price on a trade in. It actually saved me money buying the wrong truck first- I was loosing sleep over what I would lose.

BTW… Since I had more truck I could get more trailer. The value there held (except for modifications). I never do anything TV or TT related without looking on the forum first anymore, dodged a bullet.
    That's interesting. I also bought a 2021 Ram 1500 4x4 Big Horn earlier this year before the chip and inventory shortage started and I got a great deal. I don't even have 5K miles on it yet.
    2022 Imagine 22RBE
    2021 Ram 1500 Big Horn 5.7 Hemi 4X4
    USAF Veteran

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WhittleBurner View Post
    We were looking at F450's yesterday in Florida and were told Ford is not doing te X plan on the F450's. That was disappointing.We could get the X plan on the F350 but that is not what we want. The turning radius on the F350 just is not good enough. The salesman even checked the specs for turning radius on the F350 And F450 which showed the F450 literally turning twice as sharp as the F350. Thing about other ways to get a discount such as accessories or options the dealer can do. Hoping to get the dealer to do those for free. That would save us some money but not cost the dealer so much.
    Gary, that doesn’t sound right. Try Matthews Currie ford in Venice. They’re one of the few local dealers that will order X-Plan. Other dealer that is willing to order X-plan with better trade in offers was Gilbert Ford in Okeechobee but it’s 120 miles from Bradenton. I just ordered a 2022 F350 from them. I’ll send you a PM with the cell phone number for Commercial Account manager at Venice shop.
    Last edited by Jerryr; 12-12-2021 at 09:31 AM.
    Jerry & Linda
    Emma & Abby our Mini Golden Doodles & JR our Amazon Parrot
    2017 Reflection 337RLS, Build Date 01/2017, Titan Disk Brakes, Goodyear G614s 235/85/16 G Rated tires
    2022 F-450 King Ranch Ultimate, 4,868 lb Payload, Bedrug Bedliner, Andersen Ultimate II Aluminum 5th wheel hitch
    http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/FLGANCSCsm.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123