Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New 2250RK Owner

We have had three popups and one small travel trailer over the past. But we haven’t had one since July 2016. We love to camp and have lots of great memories camping. We were mostly weekend campers and tossed in a couple of longer trips a year. My wife and I have struggled to find one we both like. We hoped to find one we could continue for weekend trips and travelling about. After a couple of years, several RV shows, website viewing and a few RV dealership visits we discovered the travel trailer we both liked. Now we are owners of an Imagine 2250RK and we really like it. We will have the first outing next weekend to go trout fishing. We look forward to it.

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have a ball. That's a terrific floor plan. I never looked at that one before.

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great to have another member. Congrats on the new camper.

Have a great fishing trip.

Brian

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Congratulations; we have same model and love it. Only had few issues that I corrected myself; easier to do simple repair work yourself rather than take it to dealership and have to leave it. All repairs I made took less time than to hook up camper and take to dealer. This forum is great place to get repair advice and other suggestions.
    Here is problems we had:
    1. Duct under vent at stove came loose, just reattached it. Check to see if you have air flowing through vent.
    2. Duct for basement was not routed through floor at air handler and had torn air duct at air handler. Just remove screws from panel at top of cabinet next to theater seats to check air handler for furnace.
    3. Furrion fireplace was defective, grand design sent me another one. Panel on front of fireplace was magnetic and just pulls off, some front panel slide up to remove depending on brand. 4 screws hold fireplace in place.
    4. U-bolts that hold springs to axles were not to torque specs; just re torqued them. Specs are on forum.

Enjoy your new camper and keep watching this forum for news and updates.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One additional item to do. After you put several hundred miles on camper and give brakes time to set or wear in, you need to adjust. Takes less than 1 hour and very easy to do. Several YouTubes on how to do.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    welcome to the forum enjoy

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadiddle View Post
    We have had three popups and one small travel trailer over the past. But we haven’t had one since July 2016. We love to camp and have lots of great memories camping. We were mostly weekend campers and tossed in a couple of longer trips a year. My wife and I have struggled to find one we both like. We hoped to find one we could continue for weekend trips and travelling about. After a couple of years, several RV shows, website viewing and a few RV dealership visits we discovered the travel trailer we both liked. Now we are owners of an Imagine 2250RK and we really like it. We will have the first outing next weekend to go trout fishing. We look forward to it.
    Congratulations! We have the same model and love it, the rear kitchen with the big window was THE selling point for my Wife as there are not many trailers in this size and weight class that have a rear kitchen design. Welcome to the forum and enjoy!
    Steve & Cindy
    2018 Imagine 2250RK
    2019 GMC Sierra 3500 Duramax Denali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum. We have the 2250RK and love the floor plan. We've had no problems to date.
    2018 Imagine 2250RK
    2016 Ford F150 w/ 3.5L Ecoboost

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I have some concern about is the rear step frame. Has anyone had any issues with it dragging? It sure does look low. Love the lower access though.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is great that GD spent extra and gave us low steps - less chance of falling.

Friend of mind has Kodiak with 2 doors, one set of steps has 3 steps and other door had only 2 and is trip hazard because they are so far off ground.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast