User Tag List

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

James & Carol NH 2600RB

We picked up our 2020 2600RB Monday the 29th of April. From Campers inn in Merrimack NH. Our first travel trailer. We look forward to sipping Bourbon in new places, checking out what others are doing with their TT and seeing some of you GD owners out there. We plan to do spring and fall trips and after 40 years of engineering I look forward to making mods on the TT without the design review committee. So far we have installed the Progressive HW30C behind the electrical panel (display below the information panel by the door), we really liked the size of the bathroom but not the faucets so we changed out the sink faucet for a single lever and put a temperature controlled faucet with a shelf in the shower along with an adjustable wand rod. Put the Refrigerator on a separate breaker and the cameras go on today... That's the first week! Mouse proofing is next.

James

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesNH View Post
    We picked up our 2020 2600RB Monday the 29th of April. From Campers inn in Merrimack NH. Our first travel trailer. We look forward to sipping Bourbon in new places, checking out what others are doing with their TT and seeing some of you GD owners out there. We plan to do spring and fall trips and after 40 years of engineering I look forward to making mods on the TT without the design review committee. So far we have installed the Progressive HW30C behind the electrical panel (display below the information panel by the door), we really liked the size of the bathroom but not the faucets so we changed out the sink faucet for a single lever and put a temperature controlled faucet with a shelf in the shower along with an adjustable wand rod. Put the Refrigerator on a separate breaker and the cameras go on today... That's the first week! Mouse proofing is next.

James
    You'll fit right in here, Jim. We have a number of engineers on the forum! I'm just an 'ol aircraft maintainer.

I hope you'll consider becoming a site sponsor. Don't forget to bring your camera to document your mods--we like pictures here.

Any questions, fire away.

-Howard
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Long Hauler
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    James & Carol

Welcome and congrats on the new Imagine. Looking forward to your input.
    Enjoy the new traveling adventures.

Brian

PS. Just what we need another Engineer.....just kiddin

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you both for the welcome. Howard, I modified our former PA-30 too but that took a "bit more" paperwork... Change is good (mostly). I'll work on posting mods as things get sorted out.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum James! Lots of helpful folks and good information on this site too.

We have enjoyed our 2017 2600RB and still find things to modify and improve... Grand Design Customer Service is top notch.
    Jeff and Mary
    2017 2600RB
    2022 F250 Lariat CC 6.7 w/ Max Tow
    Round Rock, (Donut Capital of Texas) <><

Seasoned Camper
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enjoy you new Imagine. We have enjoyed ours.
    WPS
    Imagine 2250RK 2018
    Silverado 2018 1/2 Ton, 5.3L V8 3.42

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum!

: )
    Resistance is Not Futile, It's Voltage Divided by Current.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome to the forum and congrats on the 2600RB. My wife and I love ours!
    Vince and Peg
    Kennedy (Bernese Mountain Dog)
    2017 Chevy Suburban Premier Edition w/max tow pkg.
    2018 GD Imagine 2600RB