Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodwrench View Post
    Hi Hogcard and welcome to the forum. Last August, we bought a new 2019 29RS and I don't think they have made any drastic changes. Part of the deal we made with our dealer was for them to install slide out awnings on all 3 slides before delivery. They said no problem and the awnings were on when we picked up the trailer. I was going to remove the 28" TV in the outside compartment and mount it in the bedroom but changed my mind and went with a slightly smaller TV with a built in DVD player instead. I think you will find that the 28" TV just fits the space and no room for a larger one unless you remove the fridge.
    My tow vehicle is an F250 w/v-10) and it handles it fine even here in the NW with lots of mountain passes. We are enjoying our 29RS and hope you do also.

Thanks for the reply. Couple of clarifications: If I remove the external TV, I will not replace it where it is now. I will mount a swing arm in the pass through wall where I can simply bring outside the RV and slide in a bigger TV. The area where the TV was would now be for storage.

How do you like your after market slide covers? Do they flap very badly?

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamaman View Post
    The OEM 40" television will be too large for the bedroom. We have a nice swing out mount and a 23" television mounted up at the ceiling, and it's perfect for the space.
    Thanks but I was referring to the smaller outside OEM TV.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had our dealer install slide toppers to my 29rs and really like them. I did have to adjust one but even in high winds no problems with flapping We also installed a goose box and love it. Nothing but great things to say about our 29rs had it almost a year (2018). We pull ours with a F350 diesel SRW and pulls and handles very well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12