Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best Shower Head for our new Reflection 303 RLS

Just got back from our first trip and not too impressed with the shower head it came with. Has anyone replaced with one that has a better flow? I have heard Oxygenics. Does it provide better pressure or water flow?

We only had one problem....the drawer under the TV and above fireplace flew out and broke the drawer glides. So lucky that it didn't hit the fireplace or break the drawer. Once fixed, I guess I will be using a bungee to secure it!!!

Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oxygenics is a good upgrade. As with all of them, it improves delivered pressure. We have had several of them in our campers. We found the Yoo.Mee brand on Amazon last year and gave it a go. Works better for rinsing the shampoo and conditioner from Nikki's long, thick hair.
    Rob & Nikki + Cloverfield
    2020 Grand Design Solitude S-Class 3350RL
    2015 RAM 3500 Longhorn Laramie Crew Cab, Long Bed, 4x4 Dually Cummins/AISIN

Mountains of Pennsylvania

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +2 for Oxygenics, have used them on current and previous trailers
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    X3 on the Oxygenics.
    2013 Ford Eco Boost CC ( previous)
    2016 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
    2019 Reflection 297 RSTS

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    x2 for the Yoo.Mee

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you. Can I just keep the shower hose that came with the 5th wheel and replace the head with the new Oxygenics?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by terryjo View Post
    Thank you. Can I just keep the shower hose that came with the 5th wheel and replace the head with the new Oxygenics?
    Yes, that’s what we did since the hose that came with our unit was a little more flexible.
    2010 Tundra SR5 DC 5.7L 4x4
    2020 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Andersen WDH
    Dexter E-Z Flex Suspension Kit
    2018 Rockwood Mini Lite 2104s
    2014 Jayco x17z Hybrid

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did exactly that (and I have this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1); very easy change out. Only thing I did was get rid of that ring that holds the hose in place, I didn't like the restriction. That did cause me to have to caulk two screw holes. I also ended up putting this on over the caulked holes. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    2017 Ford F350 Platinum 6.7L PowerStroke DRW
    2017 Solitude 379FLS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got back from our first trip and not too impressed with the shower head it came with. Has anyone replaced with one that has a better flow? I have heard Oxygenics. Does it provide better pressure or water flow?

We only had one problem....the drawer under the TV and above fireplace flew out and broke the drawer glides. So lucky that it didn't hit the fireplace or break the drawer. Once fixed, I guess I will be using a bungee to secure it!!!
    We have a 337RLS and had a similar issue. I replaced the drawer slides with heavier capacity ones we found at Lowe's https://www.lowes.com/pd/Richelieu-2...Slide/50041762 , not sure on length, and installed child proof drawer locks on each side of the drawer to prevent opening past 3", similar to these https://www.lowes.com/pd/Dreambaby-C...-Locks/4682137 And +1 on the Oxygenics shower head, better pressure and less water. With 6 gal. W/H, we can shower without losing hot water.
    2020 337RLS
    2018 F350 4WD CCLB Dually Diesel
    2010 FLHTCU and 2021 Explorer
    USAF 19th SPS Veteran

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just swapped out the pitiful stock shower head for the You Mee one from Amazon.

High Pressure Handheld Shower Head with Powerful Shower Spray against Low Pressure Water Supply Pipeline, Multi-functions, w/ 79'' Hose, Bracket, Flow Regulator, Brushed Nickel Finish
    Sold by: YOO.MEE Home Plus

Night and day difference, and $24. Came with everything, the head screwed directly onto the stock hose perfect. Took longer to open the box than to swap it out. The replacement hose is longer, if you want it, but the shower in the 303 is only so big...

The water flow is dramatically better, so the only risk is that if you were boondocking, water consumption is going to be a factor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast