User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At least some of you are getting somewhere. I am currently sitting at 6 weeks with the trailer at the dealer for this trip and a total of 3 of 6 months of ownership sitting at dealer. Although my linoleum hasn’t torn my floor, on the kitchen side the floor drops down 1/2 inch (not flat) and the slide has come in to far and caused damage. It constantly drags the floor and will eventually do damage. As of the other day GD has “no idea how to even fix this”.
    2013 Ram Cummins 3500
    2019 GD 303RLS-SOLD

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2018 303. Behind the dark brown trim piece at the base of the slide are 3 black plastic rub strips. Left, center, and right. These ride on the linoleum for most of the trip in and out. The sharp edge on these strips can dig into the linoleum. Remove the dark brown trim strip and bring slide all the way in. With a jig saw, remove about 3/8" off each of the plastic rub strips. Purchase Felt Furniture Sliders. These are about 1/2" thick hard foam rubber with a felt sliding surface. Cut them and glue to the bottom of the black plastic strips. I used medium CA glue for this.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had this issue show up in March. Stumbled on this thread and realized I was not alone. Talked to GD today and they we very nice and told me to bring it to the dealer and GD could tell them how to fix it. I believe it will be covered by GD. Fingers crossed.
    David & Kyrenda
    2010 Ford F-250 Diesel
    2019 Reflection 337rls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey David & Kyrenda - curious if you ever got this fixed and what the resolution was?

Quote Originally Posted by Lampton View Post
    Had this issue show up in March. Stumbled on this thread and realized I was not alone. Talked to GD today and they we very nice and told me to bring it to the dealer and GD could tell them how to fix it. I believe it will be covered by GD. Fingers crossed.

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The short is yes. Grand Design customer service was great. Our dealer not so much. It took 6 months of driving to the dealership to ask questions since they won't return calls to finally get it fixed. The problem is that the slide has 3/4 plywood on the floor the newer ones have 1 in I think and 3 rollers to carry the weight. Newer 337's have 5 rollers carrying the weight. The dealer added 2 more rollers which put a roller on the left side of the refrigerator reducing the pressure on the floor as it slides back and forth. Any confusion with GD was handled by me as the dealer didn't seem to care if they covered it or not. The other problem was when the pandemic hit the dealership apparently let most of there mechanics go then everyone brought there RV's in to get fixed. On another note being hurricane season and now artic freezing season I did not leave the RV at the dealer since I might need it so they only hade it for a total of 6 days through it all. And this is my second RV purchased from them and also my last.
    David & Kyrenda
    2010 Ford F-250 Diesel
    2019 Reflection 337rls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2019 367BHS started tearing the linoleum under dining room slide. GD would not cover it under warranty, even though it had been less than a year. They told me slide adjustment is only covered by 6 month warranty and they would not warranty the linoleum. It's a small tear and I have a plastic runner now to protect it from getting worse.

Mike
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Walaby View Post
    My 2019 367BHS started tearing the linoleum under dining room slide. GD would not cover it under warranty, even though it had been less than a year. They told me slide adjustment is only covered by 6 month warranty and they would not warranty the linoleum. It's a small tear and I have a plastic runner now to protect it from getting worse.

Mike
    Same here on our 303. Past the 6 month slide adjustment warranty.
    People keep telling me to follow my dreams...so I went back to bed

2019 303rls
    2017 GMC 2500hd ccsb 2wd 6.0 gas
    Andersen ultimate rail mount hitch

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567