User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rolling Along
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
    Wait for the next year the market will be flooded with new and used RVS that won’t be the case.
    Didn't we say this last year?
    Im Mike Willoughby, and I approve this message.
    2017 Ram 3500 CTD (aka FRAM)
    2019 Grand Design Reflection 367BHS

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sold my A class for more than I bought it for. Had it 5 years and put 35k miles on it. First person that saw it bought it.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We just got basically what we paid for our 2018 Montana back in 2018 when it was new, sold it and had it all done and delivered in a week. We do have on order a 2022 Momentum 351M-R and we are excited about the toy hauler for the Puppy, Kids are all grown and no gas toys in the TH. Grand Design had a slight increase for our order roughly 5% from 2021, however there are some minor upgrades we liked and look forward to getting our Momentum in August according to GD's build and lead times, it was ordered beginning of May 2021.

Feb 2021 we sold our 2019 Yamaha 21 CC JetBoat for what we paid for it back in 2019, sold it in 2 weeks to a guy 100's of miles away. When I asked why he was looking at ours, he said it was in mint condition and according to Yamaha they are 2 years out on their boat builds, so the boat he ordered would not have been in until 2023 pending no build problems, so he offered us exactly what we were asking.
    Last edited by Wicked1; 05-24-2021 at 03:59 PM.
    2022 Grand Design Momentum 351M-R
    2021 GMC Sierra 3500HD AT4 White Crew Cab Short Box 6.6 Duramax Diesel

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought my first trailer in 2019 for 20,900. I just sold it two years later for 20,000. Certainly not the normal 40% depreciation on a two year old trailer!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was pleasantly surprised to see our 2015 323BHs going for almost what we bought it for. We're not even remotely thinking of selling - this one has fit our family perfectly for the last 5 years, and I expect another 5 out of it!
    Jake and Leah, our two boys, and our Lab
    Based out of North Carolina, currently in Henderson, TX
    2013 RAM 2500 6.7L 4x4
    2015 Reflection 323BHS

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just sold a small 5th wheel that I bought 10 years ago and used and enjoyed it. I got more for it than I paid for it. I pulled it out to clean it before advertising and while washing it a guy came by and stopped telling me how nice it was. I told him I was selling it and he looked inside and bought it. Never even listed it on Craigslist. Now I wish I'd asked more as there was no negotiations, makes me feel like I left money on the table. Way too easy to sell it!

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +1 just sold my 3-year-old hybrid for more than we paid. Took a little bit out of the price sting on the new grand design though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123