User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Zero G Hose Leaks

Purchased 4 blue and 2 black Zero G hoses from Amazon. They are awesome except for one thing - the blue ones leak! All 4 brand new blue hoses leak at the base where the crimped part connects to the threaded fitting. I thought it was just a bad hose but after checking all 4 they all leak. Even checked with different attachments and confirmed the o-ring gasket is not missing on the attachment. The black hose which does not leak is made differently and even seems of better quality but not labeled 'water safe' for rv and marine use.

Does anyone else have this issue?

I really like how lightweight these hoses are but if they leak they are not going to cut it for me. Although its just water I already had the neighbor RV point out that something is leaking from your wet bay.
    2021 Grand Design Momentum 349m-r
    - 8k axles, toppers, 3rd ac, Onan, Solar, Outside Entertainment, King Bed, Heat Pump, 3 Season Doors, Dual Pane Windows, Happi-Jac, Rear Al Deck
    2021 Ford F-450 Limited

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is my third season with my two Zero G hoses (blue). No leaks.
    Mike C.

2023 GD Imagine AIM 15RB - 2022 Toyota Tundra Hybrid Platinum CrewMax 4x4 shortbed twin-turbocharged and intercooled DOHC 24-valve 3.4-liter V-6

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NDanecker View Post
    I had the same issue with mine. Leaked when it was new. I tossed it.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazon returns are easy to make. Or call and have them send you new ones.
    Our blue hose lasted about 2 years.
    Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many posts of people cutting them open and discovering they are full of mold as well

2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 crew
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 100' zero G hose started leaking the second time I used it. Over 30 days so I couldn't return it. Will never by another one.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased 4 blue and 2 black Zero G hoses from Amazon. They are awesome except for one thing - the blue ones leak! All 4 brand new blue hoses leak at the base where the crimped part connects to the threaded fitting. I thought it was just a bad hose but after checking all 4 they all leak. Even checked with different attachments and confirmed the o-ring gasket is not missing on the attachment. The black hose which does not leak is made differently and even seems of better quality but not labeled 'water safe' for rv and marine use.

I really like how lightweight these hoses are but if they leak they are not going to cut it for me. Although its just water I already had the neighbor RV point out that something is leaking from your wet bay.
    I have 4 of the zero G. 2 blue and 2 black. I use the black ones almost exclusively though as they are 5/8 inch instead of 1/2. I have not had any leaks. The black ones ARE rated as drinking water save. Check here as it is mentioned in the description and on the hose carton. Click on the 3rd image and look at the blue drinking water glass image. https://www.amazon.com/zero-G-Lightw...73&sr=8-3&th=1
    2019 303RLS Reflection 5th Wheel
    2019 Ford F350 Lariat 4X4 CC/SB/SRW 6.7L Diesel
    B&W Companion Slider Hitch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zero G blue. No leaks in 2 years
    Geoff and Cheri
    2011 F250 CC 6.7L
    Firestone Ride Rite Airbags
    Pull Rite 16k SuperGlide
    2018 Reflection 303RLS, Build date 9/2017
    USMC-Retired
    Thin Blue Line - Retired

Rolling Along
    Whatever state the landing gear sits upon (Texas c
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have 4 Zero G, 2 black and 2 blue. Blue ones both leaked. Returned for two more... those leaked. Stopped using them. As convenient and they were, they're garbage. Oddly the black ones have never leaked and are black flush hoses.

I use some flexible white one I got from Walmart that's not a zero. 50' for $30. It's certainly not as flexible as the zero g, but two months of full hookups and isn't a leak in it.

Newly full timing in our 2021 Momentum 395MS-R with our tow pig being a 2021 F-450 KR

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    50' blue over a year old and no leaks.
    Curtis, Christine, Cole, and Charlotte

2007 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax LBZ, CCLB
    2020 Momentum 351M

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast