Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don & Brenda - I sure would like to see a picture of the new 19yr model 337 with the dinette slide awning mounted in a new location as your dealer stated. Mine is an 18yr model and the awning is mounted flush to the bottom of the flange. I can't imagine GDRV mounting the awning any higher up, but stranger things have happened in life.

I should receive some "hidden deflector mounts" from Carefree within the next couple days. Once I receive them I will be able to determine whether a Carefree SOK III unit can be mounted on the dinette slide. I personally like the SOK III units and always prefer the hidden mounts vs brackets on the side of the slideout.
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Folks - see the attached thread with 3 pictures in post #2 from Steve @huntr70. I suspect this from a 2018 (possibly 2017) 337 with slide toppers on the dinette slide. Either year s/b the same. PM Steve if questions......he is most helpful.

https://www.mygrandrv.com/fo...per+reflection

Dan
    Dan & Carol
    2014 303RLS Reflection #185 (10/2013 build)
    2012 Silverado LTZ Crew Duramax 2500HD
    2700/16K Pullrite Superglide

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Don and Brenda View Post
    Just picked up our 19 337. Seems this issue is specific to the late build dates on the 337 models only. Dealer says only in the last few months GD made a change in mounting of the awning location which then does not allow for the toppers over the dining area. Not sure the solution

I just seen a 2019 337, and the slide awning is installed the same way that’s on my 2018 303.
    So, it looks GD has not change the mounting position that I can see, and a topper could be added.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I now have the Carefree SOK III hidden mounts that attach to the slideout flange and yes several different toppers can be installed.
    2018 GD Reflections 337RLS, 2021 Ram 3500 Cummins 4x4 CC w/auto level dually, TrailAir pinbox, B&W Companion hitch, Fold-A-Cover Tonneau

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12