User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by teamroper View Post
    Have you tried opening the door just above the fireplace?
    Yes (see my picture above). I just don't want to leave that door open all the time - especially when it's colder and we're using the fireplace. I raised the TV high enough in the motorized mount that it now has room for my sound bar below it.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Site Team
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)
    Good idea. Where did you guys put the subs? I was considering the bose, and possibly the LG.
    Chris Tretta
    Albuquerque, NM

2013 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4 6.7L Cummins
    2019 Grand Design 385GK
    2014 Grand Design 369RL - Sold
    Class A CDL, Doubles/Triples, Hazmat and Tanker endorsements

Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by chris View Post
    Good idea. Where did you guys put the subs? I was considering the bose, and possibly the LG.
    Chris,
    I have a Samsung HW-J450 Soundbar with wireless sub in my 315RLTS. (Item is discontinued, so for reference only.) The sub fits perfectly in the gap behind my reclining chair and plugs into power where the chairs plug in (very convenient).

Sound is far superior to the TV's speakers, but not audiophile quality by any stretch of the imagination.

For the soundbar itself I had to raise the TV (original OEM) about an inch or two and the soundbar fits perfectly in the space between the shelf over the fireplace and the TV. Below are the specs for sizing (hope it helps).

-Howard

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samsung.JPG 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.5 KB 
ID:	17352
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Samsung2.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	17353
    2017 Ford F-350 DRW 6.7L Platinum
    2019 315RLTS (purchased 16 Jul 18 from Campers Inn RV in Byron, GA)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I put my subwoofer (and I use that term loosely here compared to my real one at home) behind the wood "trap door" that lifts up from the cabinet when the TV is lifted up. That space behind the trap door is about 8" deep on our Solitude 373FB.
    Brian & Kellie
    2020 Solitude 310GK-R, FBP, 1,460w solar, 540ah BBGC3, MORryde IS w/disc brakes
    2020 F-350 Platinum SRW Powerstroke Tremor, 60g TF fuel tank, Hensley BD3-F air bag hitch

Previous setups:
    2019 Solitude 373FB-R, 2019 F-350 Platinum DRW Powerstroke, Hensley BD5 air bag hitch
    2016 Reflection 318RST, 2016 GMC 3500 Denali SRW Duramax, Hensley BD3 air bag hitch

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bertschb View Post
    I put my subwoofer (and I use that term loosely here compared to my real one at home) behind the wood "trap door" that lifts up from the cabinet when the TV is lifted up. That space behind the trap door is about 8" deep on our Solitude 373FB.
    I bought a VIZIO 5.1 system at Costco for well under $200, mounted the main speaker bar under the TV as you did. The rear speakers are wired to the subwoofer but the subwoofer is wireless so I just stuck the subwoofer on the floor behind the recliners and set the rear speakers nearby. Other than the fact that the rear speakers occasionally seem unnaturally loud when watching TV the system sounds great in the small space. The system plays our iPhone libraries and internet radio via Bluetooth, fills the trailer with great sound. Also got a Sony Blu-Ray player for $99. The audio and video in the trailer has improved exponentially, and the Grand Design OEM pure-junk player and speakers are just dead weight now.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Took delivery of the new 380FL today and as others have posted, the tv sound is weak.... I did learn that the adjacent stereo has a setting, I think it was called "HDMI ARC" where you could set the two cabinet mounted speakers to play the tv sound....

Looks like I'll be doing the sound bar samba soon....

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just bought a auto sub and two speakers that are wireless. I'll let you know how it turns out once installed. Sub is going in the cabinet on the floor to the left of TV.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided I'm going to upgrade TV. The stock TV doesn't have Bluetooth and I don't want to "old school" the speakers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12