Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Idaho GD Rally

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Idaho GD Rally

Does anyone have info on this rally at Blackwell Island for May 2020?

Thank you,
    Ron & Junae Williams

Site Sponsor Gold Country Livin''s Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefe-7 View Post
    Does anyone have info on this rally at Blackwell Island for May 2020?

Thank you,
    Ron & Junae Williams
    May 1, 2020 to May 3, 2020
    Blackwell Island RV Park
    800 S Marina Dr
    Coeur d'Alene , ID 83814

Found it on GD calendar forum.
    Edit: sorry, reread the post. Thought you wanted the location. You already have it! Duh.
    Last edited by Gold Country Livin'; 10-19-2019 at 09:37 PM.
    2016 GMC 2500 HD Denali Crew Cab 4x4 Duramax
    2017 Reflection 303 RLS #13156 3/2017
    B & W turnover ball with Andersen Ultimate
    Disc Brakes
    TireTraker TT-505 tpms

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We are interested in the May 2020 GD Idaho Rally and did not see a "Sticky" or any other posts, other than this one, and it was not listed in the Rally Calendar. Can someone direct me to how and where to register etc. Thanks.
    Regards, Bruce, Lin An, Kenji & Suki (Our two Akitas)
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R
    2015 Ram 3500 Big Horn CC, TD, Aisin Tranny, DRW

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BB&LAB View Post
    We are interested in the May 2020 GD Idaho Rally and did not see a "Sticky" or any other posts, other than this one, and it was not listed in the Rally Calendar. Can someone direct me to how and where to register etc. Thanks.
    Hi Bruce, my understanding of the "sticky note' is, the wagon master may ask the moderators to put a sticky note on a particular post to keep it up near the top of that thread.
    You can go to GDRV4LIFE Web site. On the right side menu, drop down to event /rally calendar . It's the fifth one down on the first page.
    Wagonmasters are Brian and Tammy Jones. You can email them at [email protected] or call 208-870-9729.
    My wife read me a Facebook message from the wagon master of the Idaho rally today. They have 140 sites available, all sites are booked and a wait list with 100 people on it.
    I would still call a check to make sure my information is correct.
    Hope this helps.
    As always, safe travels and good health.
    John Joscelyne
    Last edited by Joscelyne3; 01-11-2020 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Additional information
    John & Carol Joscelyne and Hexy
    Red 2014 Ford F-350 Platinum, SRW, CC, Short bed with roll-N-lock cover.
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    Pullrite superglide fifth wheel hitch.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joscelyne3 View Post
    Hi Bruce, my understanding of the "sticky note' is, the wagon master may ask the moderators to put a sticky note on a particular post to keep it up near the top of that thread.

John Joscelyne
    JJ is correct , An emailed request is best way to get the sticky for rallies, Send the request to any of the moderators. If we don't see the post due to travel or life gets busy and it gets pushed to the next page it's possible that the post has never gotten seen by any of us.

Marcy & Gary
    2014 Grand Design - Reflection 303RLS
    2022 GMC 3500 Denali Duramax Longbed SRW
    2015 GMC Denali 3500 - Retired
    2003 F350 - retired
    Michigan
    We're in trouble now, the dog are bloggin'!
    https://3dogsandatrailer.wordpress.com/

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joscelyne3 View Post
    You can go to GDRV4LIFE Web site. On the right side menu, drop down to event /rally calendar . It's the fifth one down on the first page.
    Wagonmasters are Brian and Tammy Jones. You can email them at [email protected] or call 208-870-9729.
    My wife read me a Facebook message from the wagon master of the Idaho rally today. They have 140 sites available, all sites are booked and a wait list with 100 people on it.
    I would still call a check to make sure my information is correct.
    Hope this helps.
    John Joscelyne
    Thank you John. I did as you suggested and found the listing. Contacted the Wagon masters who said the rally is sold out, yet when I go to the Evenbrite app, it appears I can buy tickets.
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you John. I did as you suggested and found the listing. Contacted the Wagon masters who said the rally is sold out, yet when I go to the Evenbrite app, it appears I can buy tickets.
    Hi Bruce, I would again contact the wagon masters and let them know what you found out and ask for their advice.
    John Joscelyne
    With replacement 50 gallon TransferFlow fuel tank, Magnaflow air intake, Edge CT turner.
    2015 Grand Design 305RE Solitude, with slide out toppers, <new>Titan disc brakes and Goodyear "G" rated tires.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Joscelyne. I did contact the Wagon Masters again and was told to "go ahead with the purchase of the tickets and they would straighten it out later". My purchase went through and my CC was charged. and mentioned it to the Wagon Masters who seemed to reply with a confirmation. I guess I will know for sure when and if I am contacted to make a reservation at the CG/ Thanks for your help.
    2019 Solitude 310GK-R

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    John Joscelyne. I did contact the Wagon Masters again and was told to "go ahead with the purchase of the tickets and they would straighten it out later". My purchase went through and my CC was charged. and mentioned it to the Wagon Masters who seemed to reply with a confirmation. I guess I will know for sure when and if I am contacted to make a reservation at the CG/ Thanks for your help.
    Bruce, thank you for letting us know how went.
    I hope you do get to go . Enjoy the rally.
    John Joscelyne

A rolling stone....we're in Tucson, Az. now.
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you click on the link to buy tickets a window will open up that tells you the rally is sold out and ask you if you'd like to be replaced on the "wait list". As rally and life goes, there's always a few people that cancel as it gets closer to rally date (some times in the last couple of weeks) and then they can open that space up to the next person on the wait list.

There is another option. A rally site only gives a percentage of their sites to a rally. You may still be able to call the campground and make a reservation directly and then go to eventbrite site and buy tickets "attend rally but staying elsewhere" or sometimes referred to as day passes.....to attend all of the events and meals, etc.

As a side note.....this forum has never been the best place to get rally information. Some rallies are not listed here until another rally attendee posts the info over here. For Rally info. it's best to go to facebook and look for "Grand Design RV Rallies". Then click on "Events" on the left hand side where all of the rallies will be listed...just scroll down to the one that you're looking for. I believe they're in chronological order by date.
    Last edited by JCZhome; 01-21-2020 at 07:21 AM.
    SOLD my 2017 Momentum 376TH being pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, Crew Cab, Longbed, Dually. Not pulling the 5er, catch me on my 2013 CVO Harley Ultra Classic.

Map = states that we've stayed at least one night in our RV.

http://visitedstatesmap.com/image/AR...TNTXUTWYsm.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast