User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered a Solitude 385GK at the end of January. Dealer said it was supposed to be on their lot around the 3rd week in April. Really wishing I wouldn’t have spent all that time over the last month emptying our trade out. Have 40 nights booked this summer and looking forward to spending it in our new rig. Nothing cancelled yet. Kind of bummed out but hopefully everything will work out.
    2019 Ram 3500 Dually Limited
    2018 F-350 Platinum - SOLD
    2021 Solitude 385GK

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My take on the RV parks being closed is that the govt. is trying to shut down people from moving from where they are now to another location. Keeps the potential of the virus spreading. If there is no place to go, then it stops people from going.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RKlass View Post
    Ordered a Solitude 385GK at the end of January. Dealer said it was supposed to be on their lot around the 3rd week in April. Really wishing I wouldn’t have spent all that time over the last month emptying our trade out. Have 40 nights booked this summer and looking forward to spending it in our new rig. Nothing cancelled yet. Kind of bummed out but hopefully everything will work out.
    We ordered a 372WB with full paint on Feb 8, 2020. Can we cancel an order for this?
    We put $10K down for full paint and signed over the ownership for our trade-in already. Do dealers take a hard line and want penalties if you try to cancel? I think now I would want to wait for a 2021 and possible deeper discounted prices.

Mentioned
    230 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamsparta View Post
    We ordered a 372WB with full paint on Feb 8, 2020. Can we cancel an order for this?
    We put $10K down for full paint and signed over the ownership for our trade-in already. Do dealers take a hard line and want penalties if you try to cancel? I think now I would want to wait for a 2021 and possible deeper discounted prices.
    You're probably getting a 2021 already. Do you have a VIN yet? 2021 will have an "M" in the 10th position.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly doubt you can back out now. Sales documents signed, downpayment made, trade title signed over, special order RV. You are too far into this transaction.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Highly doubt you can back out now
    I agree however only your dealer will know. Seems if you've been impacted by the recent economy (ie. lost your job), that's one thing. If you just want to get a lower price, that's another.
    2021 Solitude 310GK: Linen/DP windows/gen prep/slide toppers/king bed/EOH disc brakes/Cooper-H tires
    2019 F-350: Lariat/CC/LB/Diesel/DRW/4x4/Bakflip MX4/B&W 20K/AirLift 5000
    Other stuff: TST 507 TPMS/2x BB batteries/Victron BMV-712/Champion 3500 dual fuel gen/Garmin 780 GPS/22" Blackstone

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr70 View Post
    You're probably getting a 2021 already. Do you have a VIN yet? 2021 will have an "M" in the 10th position.
    I haven't received a VIN yet. I understood you couldn't order a 2021 until April 2020, is there a date that production changes to the next model year?

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't received a VIN yet. I understood you couldn't order a 2021 until April 2020, is there a date that production changes to the next model year?
    no I just placed and order the first week of march went to Grandesign website to look up my trailer build site reflection 150 series 295rl it only allowed you to build a 2021 model so im excited they have added Goodyear tires .compass connect and new formula roof with an 18 year warranty as standard equipment.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered our 303 at the end of February and is a 2021, dealer sent me vin# about 2 weeks ago, unfortunately it is half finished and sitting in a closed down plant.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by g&jhugo View Post
    Ordered our 303 at the end of February and is a 2021, dealer sent me vin# about 2 weeks ago, unfortunately it is half finished and sitting in a closed down plant.
    Was your sales agreement for a 2020 and they upgraded it to a 2021? My contract says 2020. I'm not sure what date the dealer placed the order with GD but I assumed it was the week of Feb 10th.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast