User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We got a good deal on our 2021 2500RL of about 23% off MSP price. Theater seating thrown in. We waited almost 15 weeks for it to be delivered.

Asking about deals is an impossible question as every region is different, Every dealer has different volume.
    Donna and Dave
    Annapolis, Maryland
    2021 Grand Design Imagine 2500RL / Dodge Ram Longhorn 2500 6.4 Hemi
    350 W Newapower Solar: 3000 Victron Inverter/ Charger: Firefly Oasis carbon foam AGM

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMeth54 View Post
    Wow! Plus you're much closer to Indiana so the freight costs to the dealer will be about 1/3 of what they are out here to the Pacific Ocean!!
    Hopefully they will get their head out of their ****** and give you a good deal. They're probably trying to hold out until camping season comes to an end.

Good Luck!!

Too late for that now. The trailer I am trading was purchased through them and I have had some repairs done by them also. You would think being a repeat customer would at least get you some consideration, but I guess keeping a customer was not important. They had their chance. I plan on selling our current trailer and shopping around for a 2500RL at other dealerships. That way I do not have the trade impacting the negotiations.

Honestly, because of the current demand, I would have been ok with paying a little more, but to not budge on MSRP is just plain greedy. It’s a principle thing now.
    Last edited by Brettaylor; 03-29-2021 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakota View Post
    I just closed on a 303RLS at PleasureLand RV in the Minneapolis area. Got about 24% off. They claim to be one of the largest GD dealers in the country. They have a dealership in Sioux Falls too. The two dealers up near Duluth wanted full MSRP. Wouldn’t budge on price. Smaller market. Guess they think they have a captive customer base. It might be worth the trip to Minneapolis or a Sioux Falls if they have what you want.
    I will keep that in mind as both of those locations are only 3 or 4 hours away. Thanks for the heads up.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brettaylor View Post
    Too late for that now. The trailer I am trading was purchased through them and I have had some repairs done by them also. You would think being a repeat customer would at least get you some consideration, but I guess keeping a customer was not important. They had their chance. I plan on selling our current trailer and shopping around for a 2500RL at other dealerships. That way I do not have the trade impacting the negotiations.

Honestly, because of the current demand, I would have been ok with paying a little more, but to not budge on MSRP is just plain greedy. It’s a principle thing now.
    I purchased our Reflection trailer last year in July, they were selling them as fast as they came in, so I did not even try to negotiate. I had to put down a 1000 dollars for them to hold this one when it came in! They came off 27% right off the bat without any negotiations, I was happy with that under the current market!

I purchased mine over 200 miles from home because my local dealer is a pain to deal with! Had one problem with the stove. Contacted GD and they said, no problem get whoever I wanted to fix it to replace the stove and they would take care of it! So, I took it to an independent shop about 20 miles from me, I told them company said to get it fixed and they would reimburse me or they could deal with the shop. They ask what I had, when I told the GD they said, NO PROBLEM we will just deal with them and let you know when to pick it up! They said they never had a problem dealing with GD and had no worries about getting paid! That is why I bought a GD!

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just purchased on Friday. Got about 23% of MSRP with all add on junk fees included and very reasonable trade offer.

I will say this, I worked for it and had a lot of info going in.

Actually had a dealer send me there cost sheet my mistake, shockingly I can’t get them to return my call.

They said there offer was a zero deal and I can assure you is wasn’t.

Bought from a smaller dealership and am very happy with the deal.

I may have left a little meat on the bone, but wanted the deal done.

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We have a 2500RL on order from a Phoenix dealer, got about 16% discount. other dealers in the state were also about 16% discount, but this dealer had a better timeline, and we got the MoreRyde CRE300 in the deal.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill2e View Post
    Just purchased on Friday. Got about 23% of MSRP with all add on junk fees included and very reasonable trade offer.

I will say this, I worked for it and had a lot of info going in.

Actually had a dealer send me there cost sheet my mistake, shockingly I can’t get them to return my call.

They said there offer was a zero deal and I can assure you is wasn’t.

Bought from a smaller dealership and am very happy with the deal.

I may have left a little meat on the bone, but wanted the deal done.
    Should we make a pool on what percentage off MSRP cost was

My guess is 45%
    2021 Solitude 375 RES-R
    2024 GMC Denali ultimate DRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JKellerJr View Post
    Should we make a pool on what percentage off MSRP cost was

My guess is 45%
    I would be curious too!

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would be very interested in knowing what percentage off MSRP is dealer cost?

what model?
    2018 Solitude 310GK
    2021 F350 6.7 Diesel Platinum SRW 4X4
    Curt Q20 Slider

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    340 RDS and not close to 45% off MSRP on invoice.

I Should just post it here, but I won’t at this point.

PM me with questions.

On another note, I can’t wait for my new rig to arrive from another dealer.
    Last edited by Bill2e; 04-13-2021 at 12:09 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast