User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trade-in tips

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't speak to trade in as we've never done it. As far as which trailer, we went in both the 22MLE & the 22RBE. In the 22RBE we liked having the separate bedroom instead of the curtain, wife liked the bigger bathroom & it has 2 grey tanks instead of 1. It does have the slide out on the awning side but the slide out isn't that big, plus its our first trailer so we don't know any different as far as having the slide out on the normal side. You will have to go in both and decide what works for the both of you.
    Jason & Jamie
    2016 F150 Lariat Supercrew 4x4, 5.0L, 3.55
    2020 Imagine XLS 22RBE
    The Great PNW!

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicsassone View Post
    Any advice on the two models I'm looking at 22MLE or 22RBE, i.e., pros/cons.
    We looked at both those trailers as well. Went with the 22mle and have no regrets. Perfect size for 2 people. The slide is on the correct side and we liked the openness of the bedroom to the rest of the trailer. Makes it seem much larger than what it really is. We did not like the closed-in feeling of a walled bedroom, it felt claustrophobic.
    Mitch and Alisa Frank
    2020 Imagine XLS 22 MLE
    2020 RAM 2500 Diesel

Left The Driveway
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My wife and I purchased a 22RBE in 2019. It was our first camper. It was fine for weekend 2 or 3 day trips. But we have hopes to start full timing for a couple of years soon. Also, on week long trips, the space got very small after a few days. Especially if the weather got bad. All in all, a great little camper with a nice large bathroom. We have since upgraded to 2970RL.
    Last edited by JohnJD; 06-05-2021 at 04:35 PM.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. We're in a similar boat. So far the dealer is not seeming interested in our few-month-old, used-one-time trade-in. We now have a need for a toy hauler so this has been quite a turn for us.

2. Our recently purchased trailer which would be our trade-in is a 22RBE which we absolutely love. It has everything we sought - theater seating instead of dinette; decent counter space; decent storage; real doors on bedroom and bathroom; a bed that can be entered on both sides; closet space for hanging clothes; and all in a relatively small trailer. This is our perfect trailer and I highly recommend it. But only for a couple. It is not adequate for a family in my view.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fyi,I have two year old 22RBE that am considering selling. Am located near Sulphur Springs, TX. merrittbt@gmail. I hope I am not violating rules by offering this info.
    Merritt

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased a 2021 Imagine 2600rb in December and used it one week end of April. Decided too small for us to spend extended periods when wife wants to start travel nursing. Put on Facebook market place and was sold in one day for all costs associated with original purchase. Had multiple people very seriously wanting to see it but had deposit it less than 24 hours.
    Dealer was offering decent trade in but encouraged selling out right. Purchased a Reflection 310rls with a wonderful bed/bath layout and decent living area for the two of us plus no slide on curbside which we prefer. Was still able to get nearly 25% off MSRP.
    Using it for first time now heading to Montana for a couple weeks to try it out. So far much more comfortable for us than the 2600rb which is a wonderful layout also.

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We looked seriously at both models - went for the 22RBE over the MLE - mainly the more private bedroom even tho we don't shut the door. Love the larger bathroom vanity and ability to up-size the sink and faucet to something functional with plenty space left over. Also much more kitchen prep countertop space. Yes no booth - but felt was pretty tight anyways - like the wider Theater Seats in the RBE and latch on table that rotates - plenty room for the two of us and a couple over for dinner with folding chairs.
    Good luck on the trade in / sale - you should do well either well either way.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12