Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check Valve?

Quote Originally Posted by FlyStar View Post
    A theory. When you isolated the pump it did not cycle. When the pump is connected to the plumbing system, the pressure at the pump outlet is a little bit higher than when it’s isolated due to the “head” of water in all the pipes above the pump level. This slight extra pressure may be causing the check valve to let water flow back into the fresh tank. I would replace the check valve and maybe the pump too as long as I was in there.

Armchair speculation for sure.
    You mention the possibility of “…causing the check valve to let water flow back into the fresh water tank.” What/where is this check valve? (I am having pump cycle/constant running issues) I am in the process of changing out the city water inlet valve due to another issue. Is there another check valve somewhere?

Thanks.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJOB View Post
    You mention the possibility of “…causing the check valve to let water flow back into the fresh water tank.” What/where is this check valve? (I am having pump cycle/constant running issues) I am in the process of changing out the city water inlet valve due to another issue. Is there another check valve somewhere?

Thanks.
    I believe the check valve is built into the pump for all GD trailers.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what year was the trailer that your nautilus valve got replace on and which color valve was it. I am having a air issue on my 2020 395

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FT4NOW View Post
    I had the same problem and it was an early indicator that one of my Nautilis valves was failing. It eventually failed, I ripped out the entire system, and replaced with real valves, the water pump cycling stopped. With yours being a 2015, I think you have Kantleak, but same idea.
    What year was that trailer

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screamineagle View Post
    What year was that trailer
    2017 Momentum 399
    2023 Momentum 398M-R
    2023 Ford F-450

SOLD - 2021 Reflection 311BHS
    SOLD - 2017 Momentum 399TH

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a 2020 303rls. I think the original valve was white(can’t check at the moment as I am away for awhile 🇪&#127480. Bought a replacement that was black and doesn’t fit the panel as snugly as the original. We’ll see if it works out.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the same issue with my water pump. On day two of our last camping trip my fresh water tank overflowed. I assume that a check valve or ball valve is leaking into my fresh tank. I’ll take it back out in a few weeks to verify my thesis. I have a 2022 Solitude 310 GK-R.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234