User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Regarding my Furrion 2118 (Beeping)

So it started about a week ago, when my fridge is on Electric Mode (I hear a beep every few hours) as if the fridge lost power. It last about 1-2 sec and then works normal. Nothing else in the trailer blinks or is affected when this happens. I don't know where to look or what is causing this. I have it on propane for now to bypass the issue till I can figure it out (Im a host so propane is free for me). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    U.S. Army Veteran
    2020 Ram 3500 Laramie DRW LB 6.7 HO Cummins, 6 Speed Trans
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    Victron Multi Plus II Invertor 3000W Inverter, 2-300amp Lithiums
    Previously Grand Design Trnscend Explor 274BH
    Full time since 02/22

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lukskywalker View Post
    So it started about a week ago, when my fridge is on Electric Mode (I hear a beep every few hours) as if the fridge lost power. It last about 1-2 sec and then works normal. Nothing else in the trailer blinks or is affected when this happens. I don't know where to look or what is causing this. I have it on propane for now to bypass the issue till I can figure it out (Im a host so propane is free for me). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
    Furrion?? Are you sure
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH
    2018 GMC Sierra 4x4 Crew 1840lb payload

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From looking at the interwebs my best guess is a door seal alarm issue
    What does the door seal look like?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its has nothing to do with the Door Seal. Its a Code (L1 inop) that displays just for just a sec and then goes back to normal working mode. I did a lot of research on this and I know how to reset it when its on all the time, but its infrequent beeping is stumping why this is happening.
    U.S. Army Veteran
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    Full time since 02/22

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its has nothing to do with the Door Seal. Its a Code (L1 inop) that displays just for just a sec and then goes back to normal working mode. I did a lot of research on this and I know how to reset it when its on all the time, but its infrequent beeping is stumping why this is happening.
    Well you failed to mention in your original post that there was an error code
    I would not have mentioned the door seal knowing now it is the temp limit switch
    They say it is not owner serviceable
    There are plenty of videos showing using a magnet to reset it but you need to find the reason it is tripping

One owner new it was from a recent driving rain and the back of the fridge got very wet. Is this possible?
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH

Mentioned
    240 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not a Furrion....it's a Norcold.

Try opening up the lower vent cover on the outside and wiggle a couple wires. We've had a few where the connection to one of the wires (can't remember which wire anymore, it's been awhile) is loose and only creates that code for a short time before connecting again.
    Steve- Inventory Manager at Tom Schaeffer's RV, Shoemakersville, PA www.tomschaeffers.com
    [email protected]
    2011 RAM 3500 SRW Outdoorsman Edition 4X4, 6.7 Cummins--TWEAKED!
    2021 Reflection 310RLS

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NB Canada View Post
    Well you failed to mention in your original post that there was an error code
    I would not have mentioned the door seal knowing now it is the temp limit switch
    They say it is not owner serviceable
    There are plenty of videos showing using a magnet to reset it but you need to find the reason it is tripping

One owner new it was from a recent driving rain and the back of the fridge got very wet. Is this possible?
    I apologize for not mentioning this, we hit some light rain but what stumps me with this L1 inop code is it only stays on for 1-2 sec and goes back to normal mode. Everyone else who had this issue had there beeping continuously.
    U.S. Army Veteran
    2022 Solitude 380FL-R
    Full time since 02/22

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I apologize for not mentioning this, we hit some light rain but what stumps me with this L1 inop code is it only stays on for 1-2 sec and goes back to normal mode. Everyone else who had this issue had there beeping continuously.
    I would check connections. Looks like a mobile tech is needed
    2021 Imagine 2400 BH