User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when its full its minimal as it gets lower it has more air.

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Problem solved, the seal on one of the lines going to the nautilus panel was folded over and allowing it to suck air.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screamineagle View Post
    Problem solved, the seal on one of the lines going to the nautilus panel was folded over and allowing it to suck air.
    Which line on which valve? Any pictures? I'm having a similar problem with air in my system. My Nautilus System has worked flawlessly since new until a trip last week to the Grand Design factory repair center. While in for a replacement body panel, trim, etc.(which they did an EXCELLENT job at a great price) they did a complimentary pressure check of the gas & water system. When I went to use my pump on the return trip home it was louder than usual, air coming out with the water, and now the pump runs for 10-15 seconds after the faucets are closed! No water leaks anywhere that I can find. I called GD the next day and they said they will have a service technician work through it with me over the phone. I fear that they ruined one or more valves by either using too high a PSI air pressure or turning the valves while under pressure. They neglected to return the valve settings back to dry camping and had them set in the sanitize setting... and I didn't check before trying to take a shower. We'll see how it goes next week when I can do some troubleshooting.
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by screamineagle View Post
    Just saw this, great Idea. The company that makes the nautilus panels sent me new valves to install also. Thanks. cover comes off it this weekend.
    Who did you contact to get replacement valves and what was the $ cost?
    Thanks!
    Bill & Colleen ~ Schwenksville, Pa
    2019 Reflection 337RLS
    2006 GMC Sierra 3500 8.1L V-8
    Firestone Ride-Rite Air Bags
    Front Stabilizer Bar
    Rear Anti Sway Bar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, I saw your comment on using air to test the water lines in your trailer. We are on our first trip where we have had to use the onboard fresh water tank. We are on day 2 and am getting air coming out of the faucets today. I imagine you connect the compressor to the city water inlet and switch to tank and then keep the pressure maintained around 40-50 PSI. Do you remove the bottom cover of the trailer to check all the lines? I haven’t delved into that previously, and it seems like a big task. I appreciate any insight. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12