User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHulk View Post
    Turns out I'm an idiot. Battery disconnect was off. I'd still like to know, for future reference, where that 15 amp fuse is located. It's not in the panel on the back of the fridge and not in the panel on top of the fridge.
    Glad it was an easy fix.
    Stephen and Judy
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD (Stella)
    2017 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD (Blue)
    Traded - 2018 Forest River Rockwood Minilite 2104S

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitexc View Post
    I am on Tapatalk and don’t see signatures. Can you post a link to your install video? Thanks
    Here is the link. Looks like the 150 Series Reflections are wired differently.

https://youtu.be/VoBHzAFX6pk
    2022 Ram 2500 4x4, 6.7 Cummins, RamBox, Air Lift 5000 Ultimate Plus, B&W Companion
    2022 Reflection 303RLS, Progressive hardwired EMS, Airborne Sidewinder
    YouTube Chanel

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On our Imagine, the there is a power feed directly from the 12v battery. Follow the wire bundle back from the battery and you'll find a spade fuse holder along the A frame. The only way to kill the power to the refrigerator is to remove this fuse. This is in addition to the glass fuse located in the rear of the Furrion. I also understand that the fuse in the breaker box labeled Refrigerator does not actually supply power to the refrigerator. This may be one of those mass produced items where one size fits all and this actually might be just a dead circuit. One last thing, if the lights work when you open the door but the unit is not cooling, remove that fuse located on the A frame and leave the fuse out for 5 minutes. Then reinstall and see if the fridge starts to cool down. Removing that fuse resets the unit. This comes directly from Furrion.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Setting Up Camp
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Your not an idiot, just another Battery Disconnect victim. It's happen to a lot of members. IMHO since it doesn't truly disconnect everything, it does more harm then good.
    I second this as it happen to me on first trip and lost entire fridge of food before I figured it out...
    Mike and LA
    2022 341RDS
    2017 Reflection 297rsts (sold)
    2011 Duramax 2500

Fireside Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @minnow101. The Furrion rep told me that the model of fridge I have has the blade style 15-amp fuse and not the glass one (I'm glad they upgraded this). I simply can't find it. I did find 2 40-amp fuses in the panel on top of the fridge but no sign of a 15-amp fuse inside the fridge.
    Ross & Sue | Papillion, Nebraska
    2022 Reflection 150 Series 260RD
    2020 F-350 XLT CCSB FX4 7.3L Gas
    Andersen Ultimate Hitch

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks @minnow101. The Furrion rep told me that the model of fridge I have has the blade style 15-amp fuse and not the glass one (I'm glad they upgraded this). I simply can't find it. I did find 2 40-amp fuses in the panel on top of the fridge but no sign of a 15-amp fuse inside the fridge.
    Sorry its taken so long to reply. I assume you've probably found it by now. The revised Furrion refrigerators with the spade fuse is located in the bottom of the fridge and can be accessed by removing the bottom black vent panel. Those with the older (first generation) the fuse is a glass fuse and is located in the rear of the unit and can only be accessed by removing the fridge from the slideout.
    2022 Imagine XLS 22MLE
    Sold: 2015 27RL
    2016 Ram 3500 Crewcab Cummins SRW

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ynot4me2 View Post
    Your not an idiot, just another Battery Disconnect victim. It's happen to a lot of members. IMHO since it doesn't truly disconnect everything, it does more harm then good.
    I agree, you are not an idiot. Its an idiot who designs a refrigerator with a fuse only accessable from the back. I never bother with the battery disconect switch, never touch it. When I want to power down the trailer I unplug from shore power and then remove the wires from the battery.

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

16 cu ft refer has no inline fuse next to compressor

My refrigerator (Furrion model FCR16DCASA-BG) will not turn on at all (no lights anywhere). All of the fuses in my 5th wheel's panel are good and there is power going to the fridge. Research tells me I need to replace a 15-amp fuse inside the fridge but I cannot find it. I removed the back bottom panel but there are no fuses there. I removed a panel on top of the fridge and found 2 40-amp fuses (both good) but no 15-amp fuse. Furrion told me that my particular model has the blade style fuse, not the glass one. I've contacted them again asking for the location of the fuse and am waiting for their response. Can anyone tell me where the 15-amp fuse is located?
    I have the same 16 (15.6 cu.ft.) refrigerator in my 2022 320MKS. Have pulled it out of its cavity and there is no inline fuse in the black sheath through which the power and control wires run. I have also pulled and tested all fuses in my DC fuse panel. None is blown and the fuse chart does not list anything for the refer.
    Gil 'n Jenn
    Marble Falls, TX
    320MKS (coming out of a Class A)
    2970W / 800AH Victron & Battleborn
    F-350 (SRW, 7.3 Godzilla)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12