User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lippert Max Flow Water Pump not working 310GK

Hi Folks, the Lippert Max Flow Water Pump on our 2018 310GK stopped working. It was working fine when we brought it home. The last thing I did was sanitize the fresh water tank. I set the Nautilus panel knobs to draw in the bleach and filled the tank with water. I then ran the pump to run the solution through the lines. I let it sit overnight. Worked fine.

The next morning, the pump would not work. I've checked and rechecked the knobs on the Nautilus panel and no luck. The pump light is on on the main panel in the trailer.

I checked the voltage at the pump by removing the fuse and I have 13.7 volts. BTW, I figured out the pump switch on the Nautilus panel is a 2-way switch.

Any ideas?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3rd View Post
    Hi Folks, the Lippert Max Flow Water Pump on our 2018 310GK stopped working. It was working fine when we brought it home. The last thing I did was sanitize the fresh water tank. I set the Nautilus panel knobs to draw in the bleach and filled the tank with water. I then ran the pump to run the solution through the lines. I let it sit overnight. Worked fine.

The next morning, the pump would not work. I've checked and rechecked the knobs on the Nautilus panel and no luck. The pump light is on on the main panel in the trailer.

I checked the voltage at the pump by removing the fuse and I have 13.7 volts. BTW, I figured out the pump switch on the Nautilus panel is a 2-way switch.

Any ideas?
    I had a similar issue last year. There is a pressure switch on the front of the pump that caused my problem. Tap with a hammer and it worked for a bit but then quite again. You also can't find a replacement switch at least as far as I found. I called Lippert and they went through trouble shooting with me and then sent me a new pump. Not replaceable parts is what they told me.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed this pump has a 5 minute run time, then must be off for 10 minutes. I never had that with any of my Shurflo pumps; you can run them continuously as long as you want.

Not knowing that, I did run this pump for about 20-30 minutes so maybe that damaged the pump.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I noticed this pump has a 5 minute run time, then must be off for 10 minutes. I never had that with any of my Shurflo pumps; you can run them continuously as long as you want.

Not knowing that, I did run this pump for about 20-30 minutes so maybe that damaged the pump.
    I guess that is possible. I have never timed mine but I am sure I use it for longer than 5 minutes at a time on occasion but not 20 - 30 minutes.

Rob
    Rob & Barb
    2022 Solitude 378MBS
    2022 RAM 3500 SRW HO Aisin 4x4
    Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps she's a goner.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Folks, the Lippert Max Flow Water Pump on our 2018 310GK stopped working.
    I usually try to be restrained in my criticism but the yellow Lippert pumps are just junk, sorry. I struggled mightily with the one in our 2018 Reflection, and the one in our 2018 Solitude didn't work at all. The time I spent screwing around with those things... <grrr>

I replaced it in 2019 with the SHURflo 4008-101-E65 3.0 Revolution Water Pump and it was night-and-day compared to the anemic pump in our Reflection. The Shurflo sucked like a champ from the moment I turned it on and - although we've only got a few dozen nights and a couple of winterizations on it - still works.

They don't make that one anymore. They would certainly have other models with similar specs. I read somewhere that Grand Design is now using ShurFlo pumps too.

BTW, I figured out the pump switch on the Nautilus panel is a 2-way switch.
    I think you mean three-way switch. Yes it is. Some people have installed a third switch in the bathroom so they can turn on the pump only when they are using water there, which requires a kind of electrical wizardry well above mine.
    Mark - 2018 Solitude 310GK - 2017 F-350 diesel SRW short box - Pullrite Superglide hitch

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My 2020 Reflection 337 came with a Shurflow 4008-101-A65 which is available on Amazon.
    2020 Reflection 337RLS
    2020 F350 Dually

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for all the info. I'll put a Shurflow in. I didn't even know Lippert made pumps until I saw this one.

boyscout; thanks for the heads up on the yellow pumps. I haven't seen a third switch in the bathroom but that makes sense. Also, there is that rubber covered rocker switch below the Nautilus panel; what's that for?

Site Sponsor
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, there is that rubber covered rocker switch below the Nautilus panel; what's that for?
    Controls the lights under the bedroom slide on our 310Gk. Only visible when the slide is out. Shine down on the outside of the street side pass through.

Chris
    Chris & Karen
    Fort Collins, CO
    2017 F-350 SRW 6.7 Lariat Value CC LB 4x4
    2018 Solitude 310GK - Sold 7/2023

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Makes sense. Thanks for the info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast