User Tag List

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reflection 337RLS width

Should not be this hard to find... but I've searched...
    I think the width with the slides in is 8 ft
    I think the width with the slides out is 13 ft

Please advise and if you know where this data can be found, please share it.

Thx all

Just thought of one other question. The Tri-Fold Hide-a-Bed... anyone know the measurements of it when folded out into a bed? Need to get some sheets for it...
    Last edited by Cowboychincs; 04-15-2021 at 11:36 AM. Reason: added a question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bedroom slide extends 32", dining slide extends 40" including the awning, and the kitchen slide extends 24"

The hide-a-bed folds out to 70"D x 56"W
    Last edited by ItchinToGo!; 04-16-2021 at 12:06 PM. Reason: mis-spelled item
    2021 Reflection 337RLS
    2018 RAM Laramie 3500 DRW
    Retired Navy

Seasoned Camper
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchinToGo! View Post
    The bedroom slide extends 32", dining slide extends 40" including the awning, and the kitchen slide extends 24"

The hide-a-bed folds out to 70"D x 56"W
    Thanks so very much... hard to get answers from GD...
    So to verify my math.... the camper is 8 ft wide, plus when you have the slides out, (only counting the bedroom and the living room), that adds another 6 ft... so grand total of 14 ft wide with slides out... correct?

I was able to get the salesman to tell me that the tri-fold sofa measures 69 long and 57 wide... so I guess, based off of reading some other reviews, that the tri-fold sofa foldout does NOT make for an adult bed... and have also read some war stories about 'tilt', and 'uncomfortable', and 'not being able to find sheets', 'trying to use a foam pad', etc... guess I was hoping for a spare bed for an adult if necessary....

Appreciate all the answers...